PetHonesty GrassGreen Duck Flavored Soft Chews, Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Maintains normal stomach and bowel movements to address the root cause of yellow grass spots and grass burn.
- Reduces nitrogen levels in your pup’s urine that contribute to grass burn spots to keep your lawn green and vibrant.
- Natural supplement that supports healthy digestion and intestinal health of your pup for an improved lawn.
- Contains a blend of enzymes and probiotics to support a healthy immune system and normal digestion.
- GMP compliant; Made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients and contains no GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen + Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Urinary & Lawn Protection Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Stay Green Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Grass Guard Max Chewable Tablets Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 365 count$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen Smoked Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Grass Burn Spot Treatment & Urinary Health Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Stop The Poo Soft Chew Coprophagia & Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Stay Green Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 64-oz bottle$74.25Chewy Price$70.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Scoot Away Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement, 30 count$17.12Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Other Ingredients: Carrot, Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed...||Ground Brown Rice, Chicken Meal, Ground Barley...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Active Ingredients: DL-Methionine 250 mg, Proprietary Enzyme Blend 100 mg (Protease, Amylase...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Peanut Butter||—||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Liver|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||—||Sensitive Digestion||Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1005 Customer Reviews
I had high hopes this would work. My 23 lb female has been getting recommended daily dosage for 9+ weeks. In the early days we were in a drought which probably didn’t help. However, the last 3-4 weeks, we’ve been getting rain and as you can see by the photo we have dead spots everywhere. She likes the treats but they are not neutralizing her urine to the point of not killing our Bermuda. Disappointed.
Do not work
My dog weighs 40 lbs. I give her two of these a day yet my grass is still dying where she pees. Definitely a waste of money for the price of these.
I have tried several products to try and eliminate/reduce burn spots on my lawn…..they all had been failures. After reading the reviews I decided to give Grassgreen a try. Epic failure…..I have three Labs….two pees a day…..and after they had been on the product for two weeks, we let on the grass for the first time. Within a week we had 20 or more burn marks that I have had to reseed. Super disappointing. I would not recommend to anyone. Maybe it works with smaller dogs but not mine
Didn’t work, chew sizes are inconsistent
I tried these for 2 months and they didn’t work at all. The second container I bought, the treats had different sizes and my dog was probably getting different amount of the product each time. I’m really disappointed.
I can't believe how well this stuff works! I have three big dogs: an English Mastiff, a golden retriever, and an English Shepherd. I don't know how this "magical" chewy pill works, but our grass is green again! The dogs consider these chewies a treat and they woof them down!
Been using the product for 3 weeks now and nothing has changed. Still getting burn spots all over my yard. My lawn is centipede, if that matters.
Wrong Item for us
Read the part about urninary protection so ordered a jar. Then realized, after it arrived, it's more for people trying to protect their lawns from getting yellow stains. Doesn't apply to us. Not something I would reorder.
This product did not work at all for my yellow lab. We tried it for 2 months and yellow stains still all over the grass.
great tasting, love the ingredients even when the grass isnt green yet
Since I received this product during the late winter months in Chicago, there was really no telling how it effected my lawn. My dog liked the flavor so that is good. I like that it contains Methionine, which is one of the 10-plus essential amino acids that are required by both the cat and dog, and is important for skin and coat condition, eye health, heart health and more. However, the label does not mention how it is made (since it is not naturally occurring in the pet therefore the Methionine is synthetic). I also liked the digestive enzymes it contains which really helped break down her food. I will try these again when the weather breaks.
Two benefits in one product. It's a win win situation!
I am so glad to have received this product as part of a free sample program. My 6 year old Aussie/Lab mix not only pees in the exact same area causing a large burn spot on the grass, she also has had digestive issues for the past 2 years. We started with the recommended half dosage for the first week. Within 3-4 days I noticed her digestive issues were improving. She's on full dosage now and we're still improving digestively and our poor grass is finally getting to grow in and stay green.