PetHonesty Hemp Calming Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Dog Supplement,
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports dogs exhibiting nervousness or discontentment.
- Helps reduce the effects of normal environmental distress.
- Promotes a sense of relaxation without drowsiness.
- May curb destructive behavior.
- Crafted with a natural chicken flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Calming Hemp Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$23.73Chewy Price$32.97List Price$22.54Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$59.94Chewy Price$56.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.87Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Active Ingredients: Magnesium Aspartate, Passion Flower, Oyster Shell...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Powder, Valerian Root, Hemp Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...||Gaba, Colostrum, Thiamine (Vitamin B-1)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4097 Customer Reviews
Hemp Calming Dog Chew is Great
My overactive puppy loves these treats, and best of all she has been more pleasant towards her elderly roommate since giving these to her. I felt so bad for my poor 16 year old dog who appeared to be miserable and so upset with me bringing home such a mischievous puppy. The Hemp Calming Dog Chew has brought peace and harmony back to my house once again!
Tastes great, less calming
Do not have a "calming" effect, at all, on me (I'm Roo, the rescue mutt). I like the way they taste, but "calm" is not happening. Hope my mom can find something that actually calms me, cause I'd really like to get out more and meet more doggos.
Will not eat them
My dog is a wreck with Fireworks also trucks and motorcycles. She is ok with loud TV gun fire/explosions. I have tried to give these to her by themselves and with other things such as her food kibble and wet. In her treat bowl, by hand, disguised in anything from cheese to pasta to peanut butter and she will not open her mouth or separates it from other eatables. So all this being said I do not know if they work. My dog eats almost anything so this was a bummer.
We have a lab/pointer mix who decided her job is to patrol the house. We’ve tried exercise, training, etc. but she’s just a high drive dog in the daytime. These started working right away with just one a day and they totally take the edge off without gorking her. She still barks at the windows sometimes but it’s not near the level or persistence as usual. Big fan!!!
Would purchase again -
I have a 60-pound border collie who is very anxious, especially if company comes over or going to get groomed. Well, needless to say, 1 nugget, and she just took a nap when company was over, and 1 1/4 nugget for grooming, and she had the best time with the gals at the groomers, and didn't lose control of her bowels about being without me. That is huge for her. I won't use it every day, but at specific times, and so far so good. I have tried other calming products, but this seems to work for us.
Not calm enough
I don't know if I didn't give it time to work or if my dogs are just too high anxiety. Unfortunately this did not help calm my pup. I gave it to him about 40 minutes before the car ride and he still freaked out the entire way.
Dogs love them but don’t calm them
Our dogs love them but I wouldn’t claim they actually do any sort of calming. They’re good quality and have nice packaging but for the price we probably won’t buy them again.
Made dog more hyper
I have two pugs, a chill 7 year old female Remy and a very hyper 2.5 year old male Murphy. We bought these for Murphy because he barks excessively and is always on 100%, but we gave them both a treat to see how they would react. Remy who is usually very lazy and calm started acting erratically after having one treat, begging for attention, wanting to play, licking excessively, not settling down for hours! The male didn’t show much of a difference but got sleepy eventually. We gave them the treats a second time and it had the same effect on Remy and also Murphy - wanting to play, bouncing off of couches, licking, etc. I don’t know why these seemed to have had the opposite effect on our pugs, but we will be throwing the rest of them away!
Good for none sentive stomach's
These worked great on my pitbull but I have them to my other dog and it gave her an upset stomach and didn't really calm her down.
My pups love these
Both my cattle dog mix and pekingese/havanese pups love these treats. They eat them down like a treat rather than "medicine" and area great for when we have to go out for an extended amount of time.