PetHonesty Hemp Calming Fresh Sticks Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages your pup to be calm and less anxious.
- Helps lessen excessive barking and hyperactivity.
- Designed with ridges and a special texture to help brush off plaque and tartar.
- Supports overall dental health.
- Formulated with natural ingredients like hemp, melatonin and chamomile—and without chemical preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz bag$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hemp Oil, Valerian Root, Chamomile...||Fish Oi, Quercetin, Colostrum...||Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin (non palm), Oatmeal Flour...||Beet Pulp Powder, Canola Oil, Dried Chicken Liver...||Beet Pulp Powder, Canola Oil, Dried Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Peanut Butter||Pumpkin, Peanut Butter||Mint, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Calming, Recovery, Senior Care, Dental & Breath Care, High-Energy||Allergy Relief, Dental & Breath Care, Immune Support||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Calming||Dental & Breath Care, Calming|
|Special Diet||Natural, Non-GMO||Natural, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
Helpful for Noise Anxious Dog
I bought these in preparation for the Fourth of July because my dog gets very anxious around loud noises. She loves the taste of these treats and whether they actually do calm her or act as a placebo for me they seem to have done the trick. The fireworks haven't been as bad this year but when we did hear a couple on our walk Stella perked up her ears and then went right back to sniffing around instead of having her usual panic attack. I'm relieved these worked and will probably purchase them again when I run out (we'll need more when New Years rolls around).
Great dental treat
I bought these for our 2 year old pug. He’s very active and I thought they might calm him when we had to go to work and he was in the crate. I have not seen any calming effect with these. However, I recently ran out of these and went about a week without them. My dog’s breath started to smell a bit. Then I got my auto ship in and he started getting these again and his breath was back to no smell at all. So they work for my dog as a dental chew, but not so much as a calming chew. They do smell good and they are both of my dogs favorite chew.
Too big for small dogs
Since my dog shakes during thunderstorms I thought these would help. Little did I know they were the size for a big dog with a strong bite. My 11 lb Shih Shz could not even eat a tiny piece I was finally able to break off. No dog under 50 lbs would be able to eat these. Also, they were expensive. In general everything I get from Chewy is great, but, these didn’t cut it.
Our Shepherd loves them, just wish the effects lasted longer
Bought these (and the allergy variety) hoping they would help our Shepherd sleep through the night. She LOVES both and they do smell good, I just wish the effects lasted more than a few hours. We give them to her around 11pm and she's sound asleep shortly after but awake and keeping us awake again about 3 hours later. Don't want to medicate her so will keep trying. I do recommend them since Maya goes crazy for them, and will continue to purchase. Probably me expecting too much and being too hopeful and not the product!
Yes they work!
Works for both of our furbabies. I've tried MANY and the search is over. These seem to relax them and they don't seem to be as nervous/scared. Plus we haven't noticed any bad side effects and we're on our second bag now. We don't give them daily, only when we feel they'll be needed.
She Wouldn't Eat Them
They may be just fine for other dogs but she wanted nothing to do with them. She is finicky. I can't recommend them, but they may be OK.
We adopted a 1 yes old lab that had been transported from Arkansas at 6months old then spent another 6 months on 5 different foster homes and even spent weeks in a shelter caged for long hours.he was sweet, but very hyperactive and difficult to control. He also suffered from severe separation anxiety and PTSD. He jumped at any loud noise and shook uncontrollably when in a vehicle and had to be consoled the entire 1 hour ride home the day we adopted him. For months we worked just to make him feel safe and never left him alone. These saved his life
My dogs can hardly wait for the package to be opened, when it arrives at our home. They can smell the goodness—even I’ve been tempted to try a stick! (No kidding!) They smell delicious :-^) I believe these chewy sticks (which look more like bars) take the edge off when there’s a need to calm down, and work to do a bit of teeth-cleaning before brushing. —And, the ingredients are good for my fur babies’ bodies. I’m very happy with this product. On another note. . . FedEx had been doing a horrible job of delivering. However, when delivery was made today, the package was left standing up against my front door, to the side, out of the rain. Wow!—I was impressed.
One of my dogs doesn't like the smell and won't even eat it. The other will eat it, but is does nothing as far as calming him.
PetHonest Calming Sticks
Has calmed this girl. Hyper girl able to relax entire day. Still has short spurts but managable. 7 months old. Kind of high priced.