PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Bacon Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with all-natural hemp seed and hemp oil to help reduce issues associated with arthritis, limping, aches and pains, hip dysplasia and immobility.
- Contains essential ingredients for hip and joint support like glucosamine, MSM, turmeric and green-lipped mussel.
- Chews can also improve your buddy’s brain function, skin and coat health.
- Free of GMOs, wheat, corn, soy and preservatives.
- Helps improve joint health by coating joints with collagen.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Aches & Discomfort Glucosamine Plus Hemp Seed Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$29.99Chewy Price$36.89List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$79.98Chewy Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, Organic Turmeric, PurforMSM...||Glucosamine HCl, Green Lipped Mussel, Hemp Seed Oil Powder...||Other: Palm Fruit Oil, Oat Flour, Rice Flour...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), PurForMSM, Chondroitin Source (Porcine Source)...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support||Senior Care, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals...||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon||Chicken||Duck, Poultry||Lamb, Bacon||N/A|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Natural, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Natural|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
Chewbacca must be picky
We received the Help Mobility Bacon flavored chews via a free sample program in exchange for a review. My Yorkie, who is 14 yrs young & has a collapsed trachea, does not care for this product. He will eat it if I mix it in his wet food. I am not sure why he doesn’t like this one, we have another that is chicken flavor (same company) that he loves. I would recommend this product for others to try, and wish I had more info to offer.
Made a huge difference
I purchased for my doggie who has a dislocated knee. It's not severe enough to require surgery but it does snap out of place from time to time. This product makes a HUGE difference. And she loves it. I put it in her food. She actually tells me when I forget to put it in. Lol.
These smell amazing!
I received this product as a part of a free sample program. I have used other products for joint and mobility but always in the powder form (what a pain!). This product smells so good! My 9 year old dog wiggles his bum as soon as I pull the container out of the cupboard, he knows what’s coming! After about two weeks of using this product, he seems to be getting up off the floor easier and moving around on the “scary floors” a little easier. I’ve only been giving it to our older pup. Tonight our young dog was absolutely not having her usual bedtime bone because she smelled the other treat. I would order this product again in the future. I feel good about the ingredients listed. Knowing that he loves it and it’s helping his body makes me very happy.
They love them!!
I received this free sample in exchange for a review. I'm so glad that we were able to try these with our two Wheaten Terriers. They both loved the flavor of these! We are always looking for ways to increase the mobility in our 13 year old sweet girl and keeping the joints healthy in our 7 year old boy is a top priority! Our old lady is also missing quite a few teeth so many treats are just not an option for her. She could chew these without a problem! We saw a decrease in the rest time she needed between walk days after using these for a month. We can now take her two days in a row before she needs a rest day. Try these with your senior pets - you won't be disappointed!
My picky beagle loved these!
I was fortunate to receive Pet Honesty Hemp Mobility Bacon as part of a sample program. My 6 year old beagle was injured a few years ago and has some issues with her back and joints which is likely to get worse with age so I was anxious to try this. They are different than most supplements we've bought in the past. They are soft with a powdery coating so I wasn't sure if my pup would actually eat these. She loves them! I substituted them for one of her daily treats and she gobbled them down. With only a week to try and evaluate, I'm not sure I noticed any difference in her however I believe that continued use over time would be beneficial. I would likely purchase in the future as long as I see it helps her.
Easy for old dogs to chew
I received this as a free sample in exchange for completing a product review. My oldest dog is 12 and she has some trouble getting up and down steps and on the furniture. She is missing several teeth so she has difficulty chewing a lot of supplements. These soft chews have worked out fabulous. She can chew them and she loves the taste. Since she started taking them a few weeks ago, they have helped improve her ability to get around and made a huge difference in her quality of life. I’m purchasing the calming and allergy ones for all of the pack. I highly recommend these quality chews. A few of my friends have already started feeding these to their dogs too!
Not for my pack
It's a good product but didn't benefit my pack at all. One actually refused to take it. If your going to use it make sure it's something your pet would like. That way mistake, just wish it helped my girls better. It could be better for a different dog
Soft supplement for dogs
This chew seemed like it would be a good option for my 8 year old boxer/catahoula who still loves a good run but is experiencing natural aging. Although in overall good health, I wanted to try these supplements to better his movement and ensure he wasn’t in any pain. I received these through a free sample program and was excited to try them. My dog ate them for a few days as treats, but then wouldn’t take them from me. I waited a few days and tried again, but he still wasn’t interested. I’m not sure if I noticed a difference in those days, so it’s hard for me to tell if they made a difference. I would try them again in a different flavor.
Greg product for senior dogs!
My dog is a 13yo schnauzer-dachshund mix so he has some problems with his back and hips. He loves these, he thinks they’re treats so he’s very excited to eat them, and he definitely seems more active and not so much in pain. He’s not a small dog, not a medium dog either, so if that’s your dog’s case, I’d recommend giving him 1 chew at first and see how he does. And don’t forget to give him his chew after he ate his food (as recommended on the package). I received this product as part of a free sample program.
My pup is pretty obese due to a back injury (she is unable to walk far) and she is getting up there in years. I feel so awful seeing her in pain. I received these chews to review and i am so so so glad i did! I don’t know if it is the glucosamine or the anti inflammatory turmeric or the calming hemp, but my sweet pup has transformed within a few weeks. She is able to move so much better and isn’t in as much pain. She doesn’t yelp when she jumps onto the couch anymore!! She’s a picky girl and giving her meds is usually a pain in the butt, but she has no issues taking these! She thinks they are treats! We will keep coming back for more!