PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Specially made with natural ingredients, including turmeric and organic hemp.
- Soft chew is 100% free from preservatives, harmful steroids and GMOs.
- Ingredients like glucosamine HCL, MSM, turmeric, green-lipped mussel and organic hemp are designed to reduce joint pain and inflammation—and improve your senior sidekick’s mobility.
- Healthy veggie blend packs an extra nutritional punch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Bacon Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Flavored Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.72Chewy Price$32.98Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 240 count$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$79.98Chewy Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCl, Green Lipped Mussel, Hemp Seed Oil Powder...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, Organic Turmeric, PurforMSM...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Trimega Omega Complex, MSM...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Qmin Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract...||Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hemp Extract...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Puppy||Senior||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Senior Care, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Bacon||Hickory, Chicken, Bacon||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
My old pup didn't eat these out of the can, which is upsetting. Apparently she now doesn't like these or similar style supplements directly. She would eat about anything, but draws a line here. I do break them up and stick it in her breakfast though, which seems to work. We're still working on the tub so I think she just now is getting better in her hips about half way through.
Calms my dog, seems to ease his stiffness
I don't know for sure if this is helpful because with animals it is so often a guessing game based on their behavior and they can't tell us if they are having less pain or stiffness, we can only observe them. My subjective observations of my 14 year old small dog are that he is better off taking this than not. I just wish I had started him on it when I got him, when he was 10. He was so chipper then and willful and energetic, I didn't think about this type of supplement. I wish I had. I didn't know then how quickly old age sets in and how it breaks your heart, and once they start to struggle it can be the beginning of a long dark road. I therefore wish I had started him on this supplement before he had so much trouble getting around on his own and being comfortable at night. The preventive medicine is SO MUCH less expensive than the inevitable later attempts at curing the incurable condition of old age. Surgeries, special equipment, medicines, all are being thrown at him now instead of him enjoying his last years (months?). Hindsight is 20/20.
She loves these chews!
We have an (almost) 15 year old Aussie. Had tried other supplements to help support her mobility, but smart girl that she is, she quickly caught on! We had to hide in peanut butter( would still spit out pill), wrap in cheese or ham( again, ate the treat, spit the supplement). Did I mention Aussies are quite smart?! Tried the senior hemp chews and she absolutely loves them (waits at the cart for her morning “treat”)AND we’ve seen a big increase in her mobility after a couple weeks. Awesome product!
Recommend by a friend for my Aussie, who has some arthritis in her hips and legs. After 2 weeks, she is running and jumping in the air to catch a ball. She is obviously feeling better, so I will continue to give these to her.
She is Back
Her pain in the mornings are gone, now back to playing with her brothers after a year of none activity, she smiles all day long, she reminds me when it's time for her meds. She takes only 3 per day.
My dog has only been taking this for a few days but I have already started seeing improvement with her. She is an 11 yo Great Dane and this has added a new pep in her step with climbing stairs, helped with joint stiffness and overall mobility!
Came fast and PetHonesty is extraordinarily fast
I’m not ready to rate the efficacy of this but in less than a week the company sent me a free jar after the purchase of one from Chewy. I’m giving two to my elderly Boston and I’ve got an 8-yo rescue with an amputated right front leg who gets one a day. Fingers crossed!
Hempmobility mericle supp
I have been giving this to our family dog, Riley who is a Labrador with hip displacia, he could hardly walk on our wooden floors so we had to lay carpet down for him. It's been about a month and the pup in him has come out and he is starting to walk on the floors and jump around d after a long 3 years of not being able too. It's amazing, these supplements have given our 7yr old pup his life back. I haven't seen improvement on this level with out major vet bills and time. Loving this product for life.
My dog likes this brand
We have a lab mix and have had great results with other products in this line. The hemp calm works great for thunderstorms. So we started using other other products in the line up as he likes the taste & it seems to work well with his body chemistry. So far so good. This one I only use in the cold weather months and it definitely seems to help his morning stiffness.
My 13 yr old GSP was starting to starting to slow down a bit. 2 weeks after starting supplement she is back to her normal crazy self. Will buy again!