PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint & Mobility Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support joint flexibility and mobility and may help relieve inflammation associated with daily activity and with omega rich ingredients like hemp seed and hemp oil.
- Glucosamine HCL, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), turmeric and green lipped mussels help provide building blocks for synovial fluid, cartilage and connective tissues.
- GMP compliant; Made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients and contains no GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives.
- Safe, gentle and effective formula supports overall joint health and eases joint stiffness.
- Crafted with an irresistible natural duck flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hip & Joint Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$31.95List Price$28.32Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Other: Palm Fruit Oil, Oat Flour, Rice Flour...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM, Flaxseed...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hemp Seed Oil...||Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), Turmeric, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl, Optimsm (Methylsulfonylmethane), Organic Hemp Seed Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||—||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1799 Customer Reviews
Seems to be working
Seems to be working, Senior English mastiff Rescue Annabelle 12 years old rear end is not good, On medication, But I do see an improvement in her ability to raise her self up so there’s definitely been a help from these pills she gets three every day at 10 AM.. Takes her other pills at six 6:30 AM and then again before bed. These particular supplements were recommended by my son-in-law‘s sister she also has a senior dog and has seen great improvement in mobility!
best for my boys
this the best product for mobility for my boys. I have a 15 yr black lab since using this products literally acts much younger, my 13 yr old coonhound does well on them as well. I was worried about my boys when they started wobbling around since using this product that has stopped.
I ordered Hemp Mobility with high hopes but honestly, a bit skeptic. I’ve tried multiple things for my 5 year old chocolate lab who had surgery at a year old on both front elbows. Nothing seems to help him enough to keep him from limping. Within two days, TWO DAYS, I noticed him moving better, without limping!! I am so thankful I came across this product! I highly recommend it!!
So far so good
Our 11 3/4 yr old GSD, who has EPI, has been on it for 12 days and is tolerating this supplement well so far. Seems to make him more comfortable and more mobile. We started with one, then 2, then 3 a day to make sure he can process it OK. He seemed a bit "goofy" the first few days he got 3 a day, but that has subsided, so it could just have fatigue.
Garmin, our English Lab, will be 12 in June. Since I have been giving him this supplement over the past few months his mobility has greatly improved. He had reached a point at which he would refuse even to go up one step and did not want to get out of his bed. Now, he happily goes on walks with us, even on steep terrain. He often wades in the pond or runs uphill.
Great natural choice
Tried after a friend recommended and my big dog has been great eversince. A fantastic alternative to expensive pharmaceuticals.
actually very impressed
My dog kind of has a leg shorter than his other and as he’s gotten a little older, he’s gotten slower with it. I’ve had him checked at the vet, we’ve done X-rays, etc. The leg is fine but I can tell it kind of bothers him, especially if he’s been very active that day.I would say I was about 3/4 through the container before I really noticed a difference. I ran out (intentionally) to see if it would bother him again if not taking these… kinda mean but I wanted to know if it truly was what was helping… and turns out I need to order more. Mg dog will eat almost anything, so I can’t comment on the taste for some dogs. But they are effective!
I have to say…
I had to come back to the reviews after a week of giving this to my dogs to validate what I saw. I see a huge difference in my 11 yr old maltipoo. He has had trouble getting up and moving after laying down lately. You can tell it’s just more difficult for him. After taking these for a week, he has more energy. It seems way Easier for him to get around. Sometimes I fear I “try” and convince myself I see a difference… but this time it was definitely noticiable to me… and so many people have left reviews saying they see the similar differences in their dogs after taking these.. I just am truly happy I found these to give to my dogs as they get older to help with the discomfort as they age.
I got this item as part of a free sample program and im so glad i did. So far my dog seems to love his "treats" and he seems to be a little more mobile. These items take weeks/months before you can really tell if its making a difference but so far so good.
Tikka and mobility
Our GSH responds beautifully to these supplements. Much happier and playful