PetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Turmeric and green lipped mussels work as anti-inflammatories and antioxidants while Glucosamine and Balanced Kollagen (a premium form of collagen) help support connective tissue and cartilage.
- Contains glucosamine, turmeric, green lipped mussel, collagen and other natural ingredients support a normal inflammatory response and help ease stiffness associated with daily activity .
- Made with a scrumptious chicken flavor in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Provides your pup with support without the use of harsh medications, steroids or NSAIDs.
- Free from GMOs, corn, soy, or harsh preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Bacon Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$79.98Chewy Price$75.98Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Flavored Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.72Chewy Price$32.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCl, Green Lipped Mussel, Organic Turmeric...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Natural Chicken Flavoring...||Other: Palm Fruit Oil, Oat Flour, Rice Flour...||Glucosamine HCL 400 mg, PurforMSM 300 mg, Flaxseed 250 mg...||Active Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Organic Turmeric...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care, Muscle Care|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||Grain-Free, Flax-Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Pet Honesty Chews
I tried these for my dog because he was having trouble getting up of the floor , I gave him for 2 months and stopped because he was worse on them. Was not good for my dog. I do not recommend this product.
My dogs won't eat them
Just as the title said, my dogs won't eat these. I have three Poms and a Yorkie and even after hiding them in other treats they love, not a one of them will eat it. I tried it on my daughter's dogs and neither of them will eat it. They go crazy for the omega salmon bites from PetHonesty but unfortunately, I wasted thirty bucks on this.
Beware of Expiration Date
This review is not about the product itself, but rather the expiration date. Stocked up with three jars, received yesterday and all three had a 01/2022 expiration date. Opened one of the jars and chews looked stale, off color, chalky, etc. Very disappointed and unfortunately won't be giving to my pup.
My senior furbaby is acting like a young pup again- I had used Dosequin previously and this made a huge difference!
Not for Yorkies
My 11 yr old yorkie is picky, she does not like the supplement at all. I have to force it down her throat. I tried to cut the supplement in half but it crumbles in many pieces. I was hoping when I ordered it, it would be pliable. not crumbly.
Pricey but Good
My old lady likes them and she seems to feel better though it’s only been two weeks. I’m hoping with time she’ll do even better. Pricey, but they seems to work and she actually eats them.
These don't do as well as I thought they would. My dog did not improve from the hip and joint chews I was giving him. He got worse.
Limp-Free and happy!
I started my 7 year-old dog on this product about one month ago. He is a Border Collie mix who loves to retrieve. He is obsessed with this but, as he ages, he still wants to run and retrieve but pays the price with sore joints afterwards. Retrieving and running as fast as he can is the joy and purpose for his happiness! We have tried various chondroitin-containing products for dogs to no avail until trying Pure Mobility. This product really works. No more limping upon awaking from a nap after running and retrieving his tennis balls. So glad I kept pursuing a solution to his limping issue. He now can continue to do what he loves for as long as he can and still feel good afterwards.
Dog Loves Them
My dog can be picky about the treats he eats, and anything "good" for him he tends to spit out. He loves these so far though, which is a good sign. He's about 6 with some odd hip/low back issues that flare up if he plays too hard or sleeps funny, so we are trying these out to help him some and maybe avoid some pain meds in the future.
My lab buck strained his acl pretty bad and after it healed he would limp and pant after running through fields with me or any lengthy exercise. He is just over a year and it was breaking my heart because he loves to go with us on adventures. I didnt want to dope him up on carprofen all the time so i saw this product and bought it. I brought it with me to his next vet appointment to get her approval before i gave it to him. He has been on it for a month and a half and the difference is amazing. He would limp heavily and pant about 4 nights a week before and after being on this supplement he has only limped 1 time...once! I am definitely glad it works so well i got my adventure buddy back!