PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- GMP compliant; Made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients and contains no GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives.
- Omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 offer DHA and EPA to help promote a shiny coat and potentially help reduce excessive shedding.
- Crafted with real wild Alaskan Salmon Oil and filled with healthy omegas to maintain healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Omega fatty acids can also help support a healthy immune system and offer proper joint nutrition.
- Crafted with a natural salmon flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.95Chewy Price$28.97List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Fish Oil Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 100 count$15.90Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.11Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Advanced Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Active Chews Premium Omega Skin & Coat Pure Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Other Ingredients: Salmon, Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil...||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), Omega-6, Omega-9...||Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour...||Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Bacon, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
785 Customer Reviews
My veterinarian suggested looking for a fish oil supplement for my schnoodle, Abby. After a small amount of searching, I came across these and thought I’d give them a try because the Omega 3 and Omega 6 seemed to me like they’d meet the ‘fish oil’ need, and I thought “hey, these supplements might help with Abby’s itches.” Abby struggles with dry skin and there are days she will flat out demand pets just so she can get some relief. It’s been 4 weeks giving Abby just 1 treat a day instead of the recommended 2, and her coat is very shinny and her itches are vastly improved if not completely gone. I would highly recommend this supplement and will be buying more.
My dog had a problem with itchy skin. I have used this for a few years and it really works. Tried another product and it couldn’t compare to this product. I am so happy that I found something that would help her. She also likes them, which makes it so easy to give to her. She actually waits for me to open the jar and get them out. Very happy with this product.
Love it, obvious difference
This supplement has made an obvious difference on my dog's coat. She has fairly long hair and would only look shiny after bath time. She has been getting these treats for a month now and hasn't gotten a bath in a couple, and here's her coat. Looks shiny and simply healthy. There hasn't been any other chances to her feeding routine, so I know it's these treats working their magic. 100% recommend.
These are amazing!
Highly recommend, they helped both of my dogs! They’re so shiny now and so soft! I’ve noticed them shedding less, as well. 10/10
Lizzi loves them
My Lizzi has very itchy skin, these seem to be starting to work. She'll only eat them if I put them on top of her food. I've tried almost everything on the market and nothing so far has worked. I saw this, and read the reviews and thought it was worth a try. So far she seems to be cutting back on the scratching. Which is a good thing, so we'll keep taking 2 a day and see where it leads us. Hopefully to a calm and peaceful place.
Replacement Chews Not The Same
The original Salmon Skin Health Chews were awesome, dogs coat nice and shiny and she wasn't itchy. Took advantage of getting the free jar, good thing it was free, they changed the ingredients. Original Salmon Skin Health had Omega 3's, 6 & 9 as well as DHA and EPA. Out of the listed ingredients, the reformulated one has only 1 Omega listed. Plus dog does not like the chew.
PetHonesty Salmon SkinHealth Smoked Salmon Flavored
My border collie gets seasonal allergies, which causes him to lick, chew, and itch (mainly on his paws) nonstop. This ends up causing redness and sores. I bought these to hopefully help with the issue, and it definitely has. I have noticed he doesn't lick/chew/itch as much anymore (if at all), and the redness and sores on his paws have almost gone away completely. Great product!
We have a 12+ yr old English cocker spaniel who has arthritis in both back legs plus dislocated knee caps. She had trouble going up + down the stairs. We decided to try your product Pet Honesty's Salmon skin health smoked salmon soft chews skin + coat health supplement for dogs. Within about 3 weeks we started to see some improvement in her walking little by little. Now she actually runs + prancess, goes up + down the stairs so much better. Her coat is doing so much better + becoming softer + shinier. Our vet was amazed at the changes too as she was treating our Maggie for her skin condition which were skin bumps, a few small warts + she was cauterizing them off. She even said she amazed at her improvement! We are so grateful for this product. Thank you for making this available so our Maggie can have such a better quality of life! We highly recommend this product. It helps her joints so much + coat. Truly is a miracleworker!! Thank you!!
Will be buying in the future
It took a few days for my 1yr old Lab to get used to the flavor but now he loves them and looks forward to his vitamins
Our pup loves these treats! She looks forward to getting two every day. We’ve just started her on these supplements but look forward to keeping her coat and skin healthy. These chews are made with natural ingredients and manufactured in the USA, which is very important to us.