PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Turmeric may help relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity and support a healthy immune system.
- Contains just the right dose of turmeric to avoid harmful effects from too-high doses, along with BioPerine to increase efficacy.
- Formulated with natural ingredients in a superfood base of flaxseed, blueberries, pumpkin, coconut, fish oil and spirulina.
- GMP compliant and made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Dogs love the pumpkin coconut flavor of these soft chew treats!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$29.99Chewy Price$36.89List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Bacon Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Turmeric Root (Curcuma Longa), Curcumin, Organic Spirulina...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Natural Chicken Flavoring...||Other: Palm Fruit Oil, Oat Flour, Rice Flour...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hemp Seed Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Coconut||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
210 Customer Reviews
Not the same quality recently
Have loved these for my dog and has been a great benefit to him and he has enjoyed eating them for over a year. However, my purchases this month have been horrible quality compared to what was used to. They were dried out and brittle and hard. They used to be a little more moist and a little softer. Can't buy them anymore because of this quality. And my dog is suffering because of it.
Favorable so far
Rocky likes these which is good because he is picky with pills, etc. Long-term results are unknown right now.
Supplement for Aging Dog
I have been giving my 13 year old Labrador/Shepherd mix turmeric for the past year, and it has been helping her joints. I just switched to this product. I am unsure how much it is helping as she continues to age. I saw a noticeable difference with turmeric in general when she first started taking it. In the two weeks since we started this and took her off the other, there has been some noticeable decline. That could be due to aging, so the four stars here are due to the fact that turmeric does help, and Pet Honesty has consistently provided other beneficial supplements for all my dogs.
Works but dogs hate taste
Purchased these for an older Maltese with aches and pain. Have to break up and hide in food. Turmeric powder is coated on outside and he hates it! Very bitter. Otherwise, has worked great with his stiffness and pain. Is a lot more active and seems so much happier. He isn't so stiff in morning. Better than Rx he was on. Love using natural ingredients instead of all those chemicals. Gave it a four because of taste and staining of my fingers from touching them. A big deal when giving a dog a 'treat'
My dogs loved it
Both of my dogs loved it great flavor sometimes it’s hard to get them to try new things but they loved it even wanted more
Started off good but.....
Bought for my 12 year old Shepherd Mix after she took a spill on my stairs. Things started off great but after a month she stopped eating them.
Works - but quality control?
My old dog started developed a bulging disc and had significant troubles with our stairs. I began giving her these, and within 2 weeks she was back to navigating the stairs with no problems. She's been taking them for over a year now, and the trouble is that each container is NOT the same, and the chews don't stay fresh over time even when I close the cap well after use. My dog will willingly eat some batches and not others. I usually have to crumble the chews over her food, and the texture of the chews is appreciably different from batch to batch. Sooo...I'm looking for a different product - one that my dog will happily consume and that is more consistent in production.
My dog Tippy likes the supplement, and since he is a small dog he only needs one chewable per day...so the container lasts 3 months. I have also noticed a positive difference in his mobility. Good value, good product.
This stuff is amazing!
I have a 14-year old German shepherd who is allergic to chicken, turkey, and peas, and cannot have brewer's yeast. It is extremely difficult to find treats and supplements for him as a result of his food sensitivities, so I give him supplements made for people. I saw this product and liked the fact that it has spirulina in it, which is a 'superfood' that helps with complete overall health. After adding this supplement to his daily routine produced incredible results in just one week. He went from barely being able to get up on his own to trying to run and play in the yard like he used to do. I will definitely keep buying this for him!
Did not help my dog and she did not like taste
Gave these supplements to my dog for over a month did not seem to help my dog at all and she did not like the taste I had to put peanut butter on them for her to eat them, my dog is VERY Picky. I wished they would have helped my dog but I didn't see any improvement.