PETIPET Mobility Bars Hip & Joint Pain Relief Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural supplement that helps your pup with hip and joint issues.
- Features glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to produce healthy hip and joints while providing pain relief for arthritis.
- Chews contain an antioxidant-rich apple and carrot blend for healthful benefits.
- Contains no flours, yeasts or animal by-products for a chew you can trust.
- Made with a limited heat-step process to preserve great flavors your paw-tner will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDog Pain Away All Natural Joint Supplement, 90-chews$23.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$22.75Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics Pain Plus Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics ArthriEase GOLD Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$45.56List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement, 90 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Turmeric Curcumin Anti-Inflammatory Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- DealJoint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealPet MD Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Turmeric, & Yucca - Delicious Bacon Flavored Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealGNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- DealLICKS Pill-Free Aspirin Medication for Pain for Dogs, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealPetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Daily Health Level 4 Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 150 count$18.30Chewy Price$31.99List Price$17.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Carrots, Apples, Baobab...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride 250Mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 200Mg, Methyl Sulfonyl Sulfate 125Mg...||Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Chicken, Poultry||Pork||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Dog loves them, but inconsistent size and quantity
I absolutely love these chews, and so does my dog. They're one of the only chews that tells you the protein amount, which is excellent, because Willie's on a low protein diet for his kidneys. That said, because the bars are inconsistent sizes, the quantity of chews you get per bag is also inconsistent. The ONLY way to make sure you get the count is to put it on an exact scale and cut it down to or add pieces to it until it measures to the weight the bag gives as being one chew. Although I have bought these for him twice, and I love them, it does unfortunately get expensive when I might have to replace a "180" bag after 30 or 45 days, even though he only takes two a day.
My dog wouldn’t eat them
My dog wouldn’t eat them. They are very sticky and odd. Don’t recommend.
Great treats/supplements for senior dog
These are nice and chewy for my senior dog. They seem to smell good and have good flavor. Portion is very generous. Love the plant-based ingredients.
petipet mobility bars
i give this product (mobility bars) one star for the effort of the company. My dog would not eat them even when mixed with her food. She managed to eat around them and not touch them. we even tried cutting them into small pieces. After smelling them I understood why. They have an offensive smell and I can only imagine the taste.
She loves it
Every since I have been buying mobility bars my Fur little girl loves them and it helps her joints a lot.
My Dog Loves These
Vitamins are sometimes hard to get dogs to take but my dog loves these and has them daily. Excellent clean ingredients. Thanks Petipet!
Dog friendly mobility chews
These have removed the tendency to skip the day's dose of mobility aids, (drag out the peanut butter, messy knife...)so easy and my dog is delighted with it. So from the dog's standpoint....Winner! From human standpoint I appreciate the excellent and people safe formulation that provides this ingredient I have come to rely on for an active and energetic dog. I do appreciate having the care and knowledge to make a simple ingredient treat make administration simple.
Healthy "snack" for the pups
Our pup Kona has been taking these supplement bars for the past year and while it did take a couple of tries for him to get used to the new texture he now loves all the "flavours". Kona is an active pup and even though he's only 3 we also believe in preventative care so these supplements are great.
My goldendoodle was starting to have trouble getting around. Not too bad but I wanted to try to do all I could to help. Enter the mobility bars. After about 2 weeks on them I could tell a slight improvement. I’ve continued using them and he is so much improved. Would highly recommend.
Win-Win, a healthy happy pup!
We have a dog predisposed (Springer Spaniel) to hip & joint issues, AND he’s a picky eater. Petipet’s treats are awesome. Our pup LOVES them, and we are keeping our little guy healthy in the long run. (Our dog loves it when we mix a few into his kibble during meal time. Suddenly, kibble is a LOT more exciting.) Definitely recommend to any owner whose dog is predisposed to weight gain or joint issues; it’s a healthy, guilt-free treat that your dog will love!