PETIPET Turmeric Bars Inflammation & Allergy Complex Plant Based Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural supplement that provides allergy relief and reduces itching and other seasonal allergy symptoms in your pup.
- Helps reduce joint discomfort and promote a healthy digestive and immune system.
- Features quercetin to help your furry friend reduce histamine production and reduce inflammation.
- Contains no flours, yeasts or animal by-products for a chew you can trust.
- Made with a limited heat-step process to preserve great flavors your paw-tner will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioSKIN&COAT Natural Antihistamine Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$82.49Chewy Price$94.49List Price$78.37Autoship Price
- Davis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar$19.42Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.45Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.29Autoship Price
- Resvantage Canine Longevity Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.06Chewy Price$26.00List Price$20.01Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins RxCurcuWIN Chewable Tablet Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$32.85Chewy Price$39.00List Price$31.21Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$5.98Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- VetClassics Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 14-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Baobab...||Inactive: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Powder...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Nettle Leaf 1:4, Licorice Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...||Active Ingredients: Omega 3 Fish Oil, Inositol, Curcumin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Allergy Relief||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Immune Support||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Liver||Unflavored||—||—|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||—||—||—||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Sadly, not a hit with my dogs
I was so excited for them to try these and neither one of my dogs will touch them. I tried putting them in their wet food but they are around then. So sad as they really need the benefits these treats provide.
New Lease on Life
Our beagle is overweight and has arthritis in his hips and knees. He was a chronic scratcher also. We started this a few weeks ago. He has so much more energy and happiness! He moves so much better and even gets a little jog in every now and then chasing our other dogs. He doesn’t scratch near as much. I’m so glad we tried this and could do something so easy to help him. We added it to our auto ship and now give it to our other senior dog as well.
A Staple Item!
We love these. Add them right into their bowls for breakfast and dinner. The turmeric is great for inflammatory in our older dog.
Good Soft Treats for Senior
My senior puggle has sensitive teeth, so the texture of these treats are perfectly soft. However, she’s not crazy about the flavor. She will eat them, but I have to give her other yummy treats to make her eat this. I’m still happy with my purchase because of the fair quantity for the price and the chewy texture, but I think a plant based smoke flavor would be a little more appealing for my dog. So happy they’re plant-based as were a vegan family.
Oh My Goodness
I have only used these about two weeks. And I have to give them 2xs a day, but I think they really work. We haven't gotten to peak allergy season here so that really remains to be seen. But, this might be a miracle in a bag. I just wish they were a meaty flavor . She will NOT eat this mango flavor. I have to wait, break into tiny pieces and put in her food.
Didn't work for my dog
I was hoping this would alleviate my dog's pawing of her head and ears but it did not. Disappointed. Will have to try something else.
Im a pug & shih tzu mix my allergies causing my eyes to boogie up after taking these my sneezes & eyes are clearing up. Good stuff thank you Chewy.com
my dog is not a fan
He ate it for a few days and now will spit it out when I give it to him. It's also pretty pricey.
Mother of dogs
They hated it. One dog chewed on the first one and then spit it out. The other dog wouldnt even touch it. Wasted my money.
Review of product
Dog doesn’t like this product will not eat at all. I will not purchase it again