Petique Eco Pet Rope & Chew Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for durability so the playtime never has to stop!
- Not just a rope, this toy also has green spiked balls that are great for chewing.
- Your dog will love the variety of textures between the rope and chew toys.
- This classic dog toy features fun colors and stripes.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning, when needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Desert Bat Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$24.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.56Chewy Price$5.47List Price
- Tuffy's Alien Fire Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's Mutt Tail Time Cocktail Squeaky Plush Mini Dog Toys, 3 count$10.20Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Giraffe Plush Dog Toy$23.49Chewy Price
- DuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Mega Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$30.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Toucan Plush Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Dinosaur Triceratops Plush Dog Toy, Red$27.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Dinosaur Stegosaurus Plush Dog Toy, Purple$27.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Bouncy||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Cotton, Polyester, Thermoplastic Rubber...||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Not as anticipated
The rope is cotton and all he's interested in doing is ripping that to shreds and eating it which is the exact opposite of why I looked for something nylon. The first time he started swinging it around during play he hit himself in the face with a green ball and decided that he wasn't interested in doing that again. If he did want to play with it, the green balls would be easy for him to chew apart and digest to his own detriment.
They need to remove the "Squeaky" out of the title - Does not squeak
I should have read the reviews first... The balls do not squeak and they are the hard type plastic that did not last at all. Chewy is a terrific company and have amazing customer service. They are the best. The Petique company just needs to change the title of the toy.
not as advertised
there is no squeaker in the toy, just the rope and two balls. not worth the price I paid. Dogs love the squeaker stuff
DOES NOT SQUEAK
I ordered this for my German Shepherd who is a strong chewer. She enjoys the squeaky toys & I thought it would be easier to play tug of war with a rope toy. It DOES NOT SQUEAK so she has little interest in it. The rope seams like good quality but one of the balls tore within 5 min of her chewing on it. She does like chewing on the balls with the extra texture. She would play with it more if it squeaked. PLEASE REMOVE THE WORDING THAT THIS TOY SQUEAKS ON THE LISTING.
good for smaller dogs but not aggressive chewers
this is a good toy for dogs who are interested in playing tug and not in eating the toy! It cannot hold up to my big shepherd puppy but another dog would probably love it
Good Dog Toy
I bought this toy for my dog and likes playing with it he loves to chew on the rope and the balls.
says squeeky its NOT
I did a search explicitly for tough squeeky dog toys. I saw this and i knew my two would love it! HOWEVER IT DOES NOT SQUEEK & IM EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED.
Tug of war
With big dogs, hard to find this type of toy. It's perfect, we can play or they can play with out us. Good toy
Only for small to medium size dogs
As long as your dog is the size of a Cocker Spaniel or smaller, I think this toy will last a while. This toy is fine if you dog doesn't play rough or think his mission in life is to destroy toys. The ball material needs to be more flexible to make it less likely to be torn up. I think the dogs like the pattern and colors tho.