Petique Feline Fortress Cat Scratcher Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
About This Item
- Designed to be lightweight and easy to move around your home.
- Constructed using sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
- Spacious enough for multiple cats to enjoy.
- Features 7 reversible cat scratchers throughout the fortress.
- No tools are needed to assemble.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$14.38Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Petique Feline Penthouse Cat Scratcher Toy$74.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Park & Bench Tremolo Cat Scratcher, Black$58.19Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Castle Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Condo Hideaway Corrugated Cat Scratcher$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Necoichi Cozy Cat Scratcher Tower Toy$61.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Gingerbread House Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy$25.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Necoichi Stretch & Scratch Wall Cat Scratcher Toy$43.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Townhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
They love it!
My cats received this item for Christmas, and they love it. We always have to leave any cardboard boxes out for them to hide in and chew on. With this, the cats can hide, scratch and chew to their hearts content, and my house is box free! It may seem pricey for a cardboard structure, but it is sturdy and easy to put together with no glue, no screws, no tools. Took me 20 minutes (well maybe longer thanks to my cats trying to sit on all the parts as I put it together.)
Fun to watch cats destroy
It really wasn't worth it, my girls have it down to one level!
I knew my kitty boy wouldn't fit, but both of the girls are very slender and they have to slink down to get inside and do weird catrobatics to turn around. I even left out the dividing wall piece in the middle hoping that would make it more comfortable for them. Sadly - NOPE! It wasn't horrible to put together, and it does seem sturdy, but definitely only sized for kittens.
Cats love it, lots of extra pieces too!
Overall my cats all love this! A bit pricey for cardboard but it did come with a bunch of extra wall pieces should some get ripped up etc. if you have multiple cats I suggest buying 2 and making a combined fort for them.
Not for cats over 10+ pounds
Pretty easy to put together and very sturdy. Looks very nice. But my 3 cats I have don't fit :( They have a hard time getting in the tunnel parts. My cats are 12+ pounds and bigger than average size. My 2 year small 6 pound cat fits inside and sometimes plays. Most of my cats sit on top, use the cardboard to scratch and rub up on it. It is well made, not worth the $$$.
Bought one of these for a 'rescuer' with 18 cats. It was starting to show a bit of wear after 5 months. I'm sure it's still standing strong 5 months later.
Easy to put together
The cats love it. Jump in and out and sleep and hide. On the covered part. Use the scratching feature. Alsoputtreats in the covered parts.
Perfect princess castle
My 8 pound indoor kitty loves this kitty castle! Perfect size for her, she loves the different tiers, and loves the cardboard scratchers. My larger cat doesn't care for it but he's picky.
My rabbit, pascal, is incredibly chaotic. He loves to climb on my shelves and tables and chew them up. This castle is great because it allows him to have a similar experience, climbing into cubbies and chewing all of the edges. The structure is incredibly strong and sturdy for something made of cardboard. There are lots of fun cutouts for him to climb through and chew on. I got it for him on Christmas, and it is still fully intact in April. He has definitely done some damage but I see this castle lasting at least a year, but likely more, even with my jackhammer of a rabbit.
My cats enjoy this!
My smaller cats LOVE this so far. One of my cats is allergic to Sisal which is the material that most cat condos and trees are constructed from; I was delighted to find this non toxic cardboard penthouse. Allergy friendly!!! My larger cats still enjoy but do not quite fit inside but scratch on the outer pads so I’m happy with that. Maybe I should’ve read the dimensions more carefully as it is smaller than I was hoping . Other than that they were all lined up waiting to check it out the second I finished putting it together. As someone else said there is not really any folding: it is more pushing the cut outs from the cardboard out completely. It was not too difficult to put together once I had all the pieces together. So far I am very happy with my cats enjoyment from this product.