Petique Meowhouse Cat Scratcher Toy
About This Item
- Crafted from non-toxic, eco-friendly cardboard that has been compressed for extra strength.
- Includes 5 scratch boards for exerting excess energy.
- Easy to pick up and move around your home.
- Gives your kitty a place all her own to play and hang out.
- Lighter than wooden alternatives—cleaner and more sturdy than random cardboard boxes!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Farmhouse Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Catit Play Pirates Barrel Cat Scratcher, Small$22.77Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Purr Pillow Cat Plush Toy$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Mad Cat Brunch Buddies Bacon N' Eggs Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.24Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$11.71Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Flingin' Flamingo Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Cloud Cat Toy$9.77Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Marvel 's The Hulk Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.05Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Chicken N' Waffles Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Witch & Spider Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.95Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- KONG Nibble Carrots Assorted Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.80Chewy Price$5.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Training||Exercise||Training, Replacement|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Just get it
I've had some cheaper models of cardboard structures for cats that only lasted a few months with my crew. This one is much, much sturdier, with lots of spaces for cats to enjoy. It has gotten a lot of use. My only wish would be an option to buy replacement scratching surfaces to extend the lifespan.
My cat loves her new house
This was easy to assemble and has plenty of scratching surfaces to keep her content. Good deal and great for her
One of my favorite cat purchases of all time
Safe to say my 1 year old cat is never leaving this thing. I sprinkled a little cat nip in the box and it’s his new favorite play/sleep area. Highly recommend buying for the price being low and use being high. He also loves scratching all in it and my furniture no longer gets scratched!
Will not buy again
I got this for my cat after the last 1 I bought lasted a few months... but this one is just falling apart ...the inside scratch pads don't even stay they keep falling ... this house was poorly made .. my cat isn't even big shes about 9 pounds ... I will not purchase this again
pretty good except price
I had a coupon so I bought this. I don’t think it’s worth the full price otherwise. It’s a really cute little piece of furniture, and my cats enjoy it on a fairly regular basis.
Easy to assemble
One of our two Devon Rex cats was immediately interested and used this “box” for about a week. Since then the novelty has worn off. However the idea is great. It’s just that my picky cats need some action to keep their interest for any length of time.
Sturdy and tall for a confident kitty!
My senior cat hopped on the scratchboards before I could even put it together! It took some coaxing with treats to build her confidence with climbing up and down, as the step is a little shallow. But now she enjoys watching over us from her new kitty kingdom. Happy with the sturdiness of the build. If you have younger, more energetic cats, you may want to fasten or adhere it to the floor due to its light weight. I'm also glad that the scratchpads are reversible. In my opinion, that makes it worth the price!
It could be better
This was VERY hard to put together. One side would not stay put. I had to take the little punch-out tabs and shove them in the holes on top of the clips to keep the side from coming out. The top pieces come off too easily. Otherwise it is solid. I'll have to come up with some way to keep the top pieces on!
Extremely easy to assemble, with clear instructions. From opening the box to complete assembly it only took 15-20 minutes. Sturdy enough for 2 10 pound kitties. My boys loved it immediately!
Good not great!
Item is smaller than the picture would have you believe.. barely enough room for my medium size cat to enter on the second level. It is well put together but does tend to come a little loose. In my opinion the item is slightly overpriced for what you get.. in the mid $30 range would be more fitting. Debated between 2 and 3 stars but I think that's fair.