Petique Paw Me! Ball Dog Treat Dispenser Toy, Green
About This Item
- Stimulates activity and encourages your dog’s problem-solving abilities.
- Easy-to-clean surface and interior can be rinsed with fresh water and wiped with a cloth.
- Constructed from BPA free and non-toxic materials.
- Lightly scented to smell like vanilla.
- Easy-to-find-under-the-couch bright colors!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Sportsmen Barnacle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Retro Funky Van TPE Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.68Chewy Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Squeak-N-Treat Troog Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- USA-K9 Grenade Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Purple$14.26Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- KONG Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$11.31Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$17.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Training||Exercise||Training, Exercise||Training, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Puppy's favorite toy
My 9 month old puppy is just obsessed with this ball. She has lots of toys and lots of treat dispensing toys but this one gives her the most exercise and keeps her attention the longest. I highly recommend.
Both my dogs love this ball. I put small kibble in it and they have learned how to make it come out of it. They have a good time running it all over the place and they stay out of trouble......for a time!
Petique Paw Me! Ball Dog Treat Dispenser
This ball is too big for a small dog. The ball is soft so she can carry it in her mouth. However, it is way too big.
Great toy for a great price
My dog loves these kinds of toys and this one is a big hit. He's a little dog but has no problem pushing this around to get out all the treats. He played with it for about a half hour yesterday non stop which is unusual for him, he gets bored easily. This keeps him happy and busy. He's had it for about 2 weeks and still gets excited when I take it out for him.
Love this Ball
I bought this for my MinPin who eats like he only has 30 seconds to finish. The ball is easy to fill. When I give him the ball, the first half of the food just falls out, but because of the interior lip, the last half of his kibble takes him some time. I like the rubbery ball; it doesn't damage our baseboards. I have another food dispenser that I love, but it's harden plastic and smacks into the walls, leaving slight dents.
Best toy ever!
My dog loves treats. When I put a few kibbles inside this ball she goes crazy pushing it around the house with her nose and snacking along the way! It keeps her occupied and satisfied at the same time.
Purchased the first kibble ball 12 years ago for a rescue who inhaled her food. With very little help, she figured out how the ball works and is now a very talented soccer player. I purchased this new kibble ball for her 14th birthday. Younger brother Gizmo (only 13 years old) has watched Izzy enjoy her old ball for the past three years since his adoption. With Izzy's permission, Gizmo uses the new ball and Izzy kept her old one. Everyone is happy.
Treats fall out with little effort
Our puppy is a smart girl and the Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball is a better challenge for her. This ball is nice enough but there is only a short barrier, tube, venturi?, to prevent the kibble from spilling out. Our goal is to slow eating. Our girl is a gobbler when eating from her bowl and the Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball slows her down.
My dog loves this
Was looking for a rubber treat ball that provided a bit of a challenge for my dog. This ball is quiet compared to plastic ones and tough enough to stand up to a pretty tough chewer.
cut the edge a little bit
The ball keeps Fisher occupied. I like the size. It is big enough so that it will not be stuck under the sofa, etc. There is an upward edge around the hole. So it is hard to dispense the kibble. I cut three holes on the thin edge to lower the difficulties. My shiba inu barks less chews less and whines less.