Petkin Big N' Thick Oatmeal Petwipes Dog & Cat Wipes
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extra-large pet wipes to clean your dog or cat from snout to tail.
- Moistened with a gentle cleansing formula enriched with organic oat extract to help soothe dry, itchy skin.
- Can be used on the eyes, ears, face and body of your furry friend in between baths.
- Heavy-duty wipes feature vitamin E and aloe to leave your companion’s fur and skin feeling fine.
- Contains no parabens or sulfates for a safe and reliable option to remove daily dirt and odor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petkin Petwipes Fresh Scent Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$10.70Chewy Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Petkin Big N' Thick Paw Wipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Petkin Dog & Cat Tushie Wipes, 100 count$7.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Wet Ones Anti Bacterial Paw & Tushie Tropical Splash Scent Dog Wipes, 60 count$6.28Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Deodorizing Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wet Ones Hypoallergenic Multi-Purpose Dog Wipes, 100 count$5.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Petkin Petwipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 200 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Petkin Dog & Cat Paw Wipes, 100 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic Paw & Body Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes, Unscented, 100 count, case of 6$69.99Chewy Price$86.58List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Petkin Big N' Thick Petwipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Deodorizing Dogs Wipes, 100 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic, Paw & Body Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes, Refreshing Scent, 100 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.43List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Oat Extract, Gentle Cleanser, Aloe Vera...||Organic Oat Extract, Mild Cleanser, Aloe, Vitamin E, Fragrance.||Organic Oat Extract, Mild Cleanser, Aloe, Vitamin E, Fragrance.||organic oat extract, mild cleanser, aloe, vitamin e, fragrance.||Aqua (Purified Water), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin...|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
The Petkin Big N' Thick Oatmeal Petwipes are ideal for medium to large size furbabies. They have a lite scent that is not overpowering. They clean my 29 lbs mix breed furbabies better than any other wipe I've used. Highly recommend.
They work well for wiping dirty paws and refreshing my dogs' fur after they've been rolling around in the grass and who knows what else in the yard. Big and thick, so one wipe does the job. Very nice scent.
Not that good
These weren't very good. They were thin, didn't clean well, and the smell was average. I wouldn't get them again.
We use the Oatmeal wipes to clean our dogies butt area after doing their number 2 business!!
Petkin Pet Wipes
These aren't bad as far as the ingredients go. The only thing I didn't like about these is the fragrance that is added. I don't really understand why Petkin thinks this is necessary. I also am confused by some of the ingredients listed. Not sure if they are all listed or not. Used to use Earthbath until they changed their ingredients. Decided to try Pogi's as they are almost identical to what Earthbath used to be. Like what these ingredients do for the skin and coat. Also cat friendly.
Economical But You Get What You Pay For
I thought these were well priced and there was nothing about them that irritated the dogs, but found them very thin, and somewhat difficult to get out of the packaging. Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Not that great
Not as wet and does not clean as well as the Petkin Big N' Thick Paw Wipes Dog & Cat Wipes (yellow bottle). Would not repurchase.
Our little shih tzu has been having problems with dry itchy paws. We always used to wipe off his paws when he came in from outside with “sensitive skin” baby wipes. Our DIL suggested these as they are supposed to be good for dogs with skin issues. They are a bit pricey compared to the baby wipes we bought in bulk, but they smell wonderful and better yet, he’s not licking his paws all the time anymore. Auto save here we come.
DIDN'T WORK VERY WELL
I GOT THIS FOR MY FLUFFLY CAT AND MY DOG AND DIDN'T WORK AS WELL AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD. MY PETS STILL SMELLED BAD AMD CLOTH DIDN'T LAST LONG ENOUGH TO GET THEM WIPED OFF GOOD.
not as described
These are not the “big ‘n thick” as the title states. The big and thick ones at 7”x11” and these are 5”x7”. Photos for comparison.