Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with a special formula designed to clean teeth and gums while your pet drinks.
- Easy-to-use liquid additive is combined with water for easy feeding.
- Freshens breath for more enjoyable kisses and a cleaner mouth.
- Brightens teeth while cleaning off plaque and tartar for a healthier smile.
- A fast and convenient way to keep your pet's mouth clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DoggieWater No Flavor Dog Supplement, 1-L pouch$4.79Chewy Price
- Thomas Labs Brewer's Yeast Powder Dog, Horse & Bird Supplement, 16-oz$14.91Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds German Shepherd Z-Flex Max Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 50 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Alenza Soft Chews Whole Body Comfort Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 90 count$74.49Chewy Price$70.77Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Happy Tummy Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Dog Dental Chews, 15 count, French Bulldog$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$31.66Chewy Price$30.08Autoship Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Again Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 14-oz$44.99Chewy Price$45.00List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Travco Products Curaflex 2 Joint Health Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 chewable tablets$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Multi-Tabs Plus Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 365 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerine, Zinc Gluconate...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol...||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
This is okay cats don't really care fir its smell and although less $$ than other brand. 8 think.ill go back to it
It's Not Tasteless
It states this product is colorless and odorless, but not tasteless. My cats will not drink their water at all with this additive. Fearing they may become dehydrated, I have stopped using this product.
When we adopted our dog Hannah, her teeth were in such bad shape the Vet thought she was 5 years older. She had to have several teeth removed. We have been using this product almost a year. Took her and Molly back to the Vet and he was very impressed. Their teeth didn't need anything. He asked what I was doing and I showed him this product.
This works great! I can tell a difference and its been a little over a week.
Works exactly as described. My cats' gums turned pink one week after using it. They no longer have bad breath. Most importantly, it didn't change the taste of the water & they kept drinking as they did before.
Wonder wonderful product
After using for 2 weeks, Keona breath smells so fresh.....Thank you Chewy....WE Love You.....
If you have picky cats, I would not recommend. They would have nothing to do with the water. I have pass this along in hopes that my daughter's dogs will not notice.
An old favorite
I used to purchase this all the time when I worked for one of the larger pet store chains. I was recently reminded about this when my cat had to have nine teeth extracted! Ouch! I am hoping this will help his remaining teeth and those of his siblings. It does help. The best part is it has no odor/scent or color. The cats don't have a clue there is an additive to their water.
Maybe my cats are too smart or picky
My cats refused to drink their water with this stuff in it
ugh they hate it
my pets refuses to drink anything with this poured in it!