Petkin Petwipes Germ Removal Big n' Thick Antibacterial Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Gentle Soap Cleanser, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Mild Fragrance||Organic Oat Extract, Mild Cleanser, Aloe, Vitamin E, Fragrance.||Organic Oat Extract, Mild Cleanser, Aloe, Vitamin E, Fragrance.||Organic Oat Extract, Gentle Cleanser, Aloe Vera...||Herbal Extract, Essential Protein, Aloe Vera...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
|Material||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
About This Item
- Designed to wipe away germs.
- Contains powerful antibacterial agents.
- 100% free from parabens and sulfates.
- Enriched with aloe.
- Finished with a pleasant vanilla scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petkin Big N' Thick Paw Wipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- dealPaws & Pals Unscented Aloe Vera & Witch Hazel Cleaning & Grooming Dog & Cat Wipes, 120 count$10.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Frisco Hypoallergenic Waterless Grooming Wipes for Dogs & Cats, Soothing Chamomile, 80 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Lavender Deodorizing Dog Bath Wipes, 100 count$11.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.26Autoship Price
- Frisco Deodorizing Paw & Bum Waterless Grooming Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 80 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Petkin Big N' Thick Oatmeal Petwipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 200 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- dealPetkin Dog & Cat Paw Wipes, 100 count$10.69Chewy Price$14.00List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic Paw & Body Dog & Cat Wipes, Unscented, 100 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.43List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wet Ones Anti Bacterial Paw & Tushie Tropical Splash Scent Dog Wipes, 60 count$6.28Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic, Paw & Body Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes, Refreshing Scent, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.43List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Papaya & Coconut Luxury 2-in-1 Pet Wipes, 20 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Petkin Dog & Cat Tushie Wipes, 100 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Great for practical uses and art crafts
I really like these wipes. Good size, thick, no shredding. I have ordered twice and both packs have been well moistened. I have used these to get accidentally stepped in still-soft poop off of paws and once a small amount of dried poop. Naturally took a little more rubbing for the dried poop but got it done. Easy to keep in my dog’s go-bag for car rides (I do not leave it in the car - wipes will dry out). These have also been working great to get ink and acrylic paint off of paws (for keepsake items). I do follow up with a soapy water soak after crafts but these help there to not be such a mess on the floor.
My Now "go-to" Wipes
These wipe are strong, large and durable. I can use one for both of my small dogs. The price is good for the quantity! I was using another brand but wanted to get more product for the price I was paying. Took a gamble, bought these, and so far I'm not disappointed
Poop on, poop off..
My cat has leaky anal gland issues. Her veterinarian recommended I use pet wipes in-between her once a day washings to keep her clean. I was using Huggies simply wet wipes but they didn't kill germs. I wanted something that really cleaned her and helped prevent infections. These work really well. They are larger wipes, though not exactly thicker. They smell really nice. My biggest issue was that they were not very wet, only kinda damp. So I added half a cup of distilled water to the package and that really helped and made it easier to clean her. I also think these are great for personal use. They take my makeup off and clean my face without breaking me out. So double bonus.
Not great for dried-on funk but otherwise they work
I have a cat who was abandoned by her mother. She never learned to groom properly (I've never seen her groom her face). Thus, she's kind of a hot mess all of the time, and she always manages to step or sit in her own poop. I was hoping these would let me be able to bathe her and keep her clean. Not....really. When she eats, she digs into the food with her white nose, and winds up with food crusted along the top edge. I tried to wipe it off with the wipes, but it was taking forever and barely budging. Instead I ran the cloth under some hot water. That did the job. Same with some of the dried/crusted poop on her fur. Some of it I just had to cut out. But overall, it wipes her fur down nicely, and leaves her smelling good. I don't know if I'll buy them again, but I'm glad to have them.
It doesn’t clean it and it feels like plastic
I always buy it from a different brand and decided to give it a try. I hate it. It feels like plastic so my dog’s paws never get fully clean. Don’t recommend it.
I wish they were bigger for bigger puppies they work well just not big enough for my use
Baby wipes are more reasonable
I purchased these to remove bacteria and stuff from my feral cats feeding area. Clorox being too strong. I tried wiping one of my dogs feces off her fur on her backside and she refused (no fault of the wipe). I felt $8.00 was too costly for the product received.
Clean Cool Cats
I want my pets clean but they hate water an soap baths they do not like waterless foaming baths so I hope when I rub them w/this they will feel like they r receiving extra luv w/extra cleanliness
Great size and thick enough to wipe all 4 paws without shredding. Nice smell, too.
These wipes are larger in size and thicker than other wipes I have purchased in the past. The scent is pleasant and I am able to normally only have to use one or at the most two of them to clean my dog’s feet after a walk. I would recommend this product.