Petkin Plaque Toothwipes Fresh Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 40 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with baking soda and mint flavor for a gentle and freshening clean.
- Convenient wipes work to remove daily residue in your pet’s mouth, keeping their teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Freshens breath with natural baking soda for more enjoyable kisses.
- Resealable snap-lid keeps unused wipes moist and ready for use.
- A fast and convenient way to keep your pet clean and feeling his best.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Dental Care Finger Wipes Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$11.92Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- H&H Pets Dual Headed Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count$6.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Cat & Small Dog Toothbrush, 4 count$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 90g tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Silicone Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Small Finger Toothbrush, 6 count$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- RADIUS Lush & Plush Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- DealOxyfresh Premium Cat & Dog Dental Water Additive: Best Way to Eliminate Bad Dog Breath & Cat Bad Breath, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz (70 g) tube, 2 count$22.66Chewy Price$25.18List Price$21.53Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Baking Soda, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Mint Flavor.||Water (Aqua, Eau), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil...||—||Water, Polysorbate 20, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
286 Customer Reviews
Trouble on arrival
These wipes arrived leaking and with one wipe sticking out. I tried multiple times to reach Petkin customer service but could never reach a human. The scent of the wipes seemed okay, which is a positive.
It's a no go for us
I had high hopes for these wipes based on all the reviews I read on here. But my cats won't let me get anywhere near their teeth with these wipes. I think it's because they smell so minty. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.
Ok...these are awesome
My pup is surprisingly ok with me sticking these minty wipes in his mouth! You can see the tooth grime come off on the wipe so you really know it's working. Is already helping with my little guy's terrible breath! Will definitely be buying these again
Petkin Toothwipes for Toothbrushing alternative
I didn't raise my dog brushing his teeth, but instead gave him bones and other things. It wasn't until he was 5 years old that my Vet told me he needed to get Dental cleanings yearly. He's a 30lb Jackabee, and also the antler bones I'd been giving him that he loved so much were damaging his teeth. I tried to use the canine toothbrush but it didn't work, but found these and he likes the taste and will let me rub his teeth all over as toothbrush alternative. Highly recommended as they seem to help and my dog likes them and allows me to use them!
I don't know if it remove plaque.
But it is the only way I can get my cat's teeth clean. It's a good product, it sits within reach when grooming.
Does not benefit the pets
I have to use at least three on each pet due to them tearing. Does not help with breath at all even when I scrub tongues. I don't like this item at all. We have to end up with the finger tooth brushes. They're best in my opinion.
Seems ok but my cat would not let me use them on his teeth. Did not seem to like the taste.
Best wipes! Look no further!
I've used these dental wipes for years now. My fur baby loves them! Leaves her breath minty clean!
Great substitution for brushing
I purchased these for our older dachshund since she will not let me brush her teeth. I feel like this is better than doing nothing at all and it does seem to clean her teeth impression her breath.
Easy to use
These wipes are much easier to use than a toothbrush or even a finger brush. Just wrap it around your finger to use. My dog likes the flavor and doesn't seem to mind me using them on her.