Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush
About This Item
- Gentle bristles loosen tangles, remove shedding fur and shine your dog’s coat.
- Oval shape allows for easy access to all areas of your dog.
- Comfortable soft-grip handle provides added control.
- Great for medium to long-haired breeds.
- Durable bamboo construction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Green$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$10.28Chewy Price
- Kenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 40-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oval Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$24.57Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Double Sided Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Metal Pin Brush, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$10.48Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Nickel, Coarse$26.45Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Katziela Silicone Dog Grooming Glove, Black$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Rake||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Sturdy brush, but not for shihTzu hair
Nice sturdy brush would probably last forever, too bad it doesn’t work for combing through shih Tzu hair. Would probably be excellent for a kitty.
well made handy size
Well made with wood top and rubber grip handle. teeth are softer so works great for my cats and even bunny. Handy size and shape for getting all the spots.
I love it. Doesn't pull hair, perfect for dematting
Very gentle compared to other brushes I've tried. Very good for long haired dogs. Good for dematting.
I loved this brush, the handle is comfortable and easy to care for my dog.
Really rough brush
My dogs hates it! The bristles feels sharp and they run away when I try to brush them.
I was excited for this Brush to come! It IS very well made and my 10lb adult dog doesn’t mind it at all but my puppies hate it! I think the bristles are too sharp! Kinda disappointed.
Puppers runs away
I personally like the design of this brush, but my puppy does not. I think the bristles are too sharp. She will run away when I whip this brush out. I opt for the boar brush nowadays.