Petkin Soft Grip Dog Nail Clippers
About This Item
- Features a non-slip handle for safe grip.
- Stainless steel edge for precise cutting.
- Can be used on dogs and cats.
- For best results, trim nails every 10 to 14 days.
- Durable design
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$610.96Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Non-Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 7-in$419.95Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 7-in$419.95Chewy Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper Blade, 3F$30.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao FDS-04 Dog Grooming Dryer Stand & Hard Pipe Set, White$129.00Chewy Price$139.00List Price
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Medium Coarse Detachable Blade Set, size 7F$30.99Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Nail Clipper for Dogs$10.05Chewy Price$10.89List Price
- Shernbao SHD-2400T Hurricane Dual Motor Dryer$266.57Chewy Price$290.00List Price
- Shernbao PGC-660B Smart Digital Detachable Blades Clipper Blade$18.38Chewy Price
- Kenchii Happy Puppy Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$25.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 54-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
crushes cat nails
I bought the clippers for my cats nails. They are to bulky for their relatively small feet. Instead of cleanly cutting through the nails they crushed them. Would not recommend.
not good at all
Used it first day and didn’t work. Gets stuck as you clip I’m not sure how to explain it, was going to use for work.