PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Red Meat & Green Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from fresh red meats including beef tripe, lamb tripe, venison tripe, beef and lamb.
- Developed to promote and sustain growth for all life stages, this formula is complete and balanced.
- Grain-free recipe so it’s ideal for dogs with sensitivities towards grains.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, omega 3 and 6 for a healthy and wholesome choice.
- Produced in BC, Canada with ingredients sourced from Canada.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Artemis Osopure Salmon & Garbanzo Bean Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Artemis Osopure Duck & Garbanzo Bean Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Triumph Free Spirit Grain-Free Deboned Duck, Sweet Potato & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$52.49Chewy Price$56.99List Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Addiction Grain-Free Salmon Bleu Puppy Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Joint Health Chicken Meal Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Joint Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$92.99List Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Brothers Complete Chicken Meal & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$93.19Chewy Price$88.53Autoship Price
- Horizon Legacy Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price
- KASIKS Free Run Grain-Free Chicken Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$66.77Chewy Price
- Horizon Legacy Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$75.83Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Horizon Pulsar Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$57.90Chewy Price$58.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Tripe, Lamb Tripe, Venison Tripe...||Beef Tripe, Beef, Chicken...||Lamb Tripe, Turkey, Peas...||Beef Tripe, Bison Tripe, Turkey...||Lamb Tripe, Salmon, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Lamb, Venison, Meat||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Buffalo, Meat||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
The vet recommended this for our maltipoo with a heart condition. She loves it. So far so good.
Dog loved - approved by dog food reviews
My dog (100 lb long haired GSD) wolfs this down. Never an issue getting her to eat it. Surprised that a few people's dogs don't like this. Also gets top reviews on dog food review sites.
Hunting dogs don’t like it
My hunting dogs eat just about anything and they run away from this food like if it’s a monster with seven heads lol What a shame according to the ingredients it seems the best food out there but my dogs don’t think the same. Also tried mixing it with their regular kibble and amazingly they managed to pick the food out and spitted out of my mistake get get any in their mouth kinda funny to watch honestly. Another observation is that for being tripe I was expecting to SMELL like trip! I usually buy dried trip as a treat and it stinks like poop and I guess for the dogs is like candy lol they go nuts over it. So something is definitely off with this dog food! It smells just regular food and apparently doesn’t taste all that good. I doubt that this review will make any impact the way they produce this food but I would hope they actually did. I hope that can upgrade the recipe to real trip. Chewy should just stop selling this food until that is corrected. I fee like it’s false advertisement and I have a hard time trusting the ingredients for that reason. On a positive note the wild bird seem to love this food and that is what I’ve been using it for lol no joke! Or maybe this is mislabeled and it’s bird food?!
will probably never switch
This is the best dry food we have found for our dog. His coat, energy, and stool is all great. He loves this food and gets excited like a puppy at mealtime.
Amazing Ingredients - first 12 ingredients are all proteins!
I have a very picky eater with poultry allergies. Limited ingredient diets of a single protein don't hold her interest. She loves tripe so I figured why not give this a try? Now I will admit, this does not have the tripe factor I was hoping for (you know, the overwhelming stank that our dogs love). BUT, the quality ingredients in this food plus the fact that my dog likes are why I am leaving a 5 star review. I still add a little canned or freshly cooked ground beef/lamb/venison on top to get her to eat but once she starts eating, she keeps going. And if she takes a break, she will actually go back and eat this kibble later on. I totally recommend!
Approved by our female Shepherd with a little coaxing!
Our girl loves tripe, and I've been trying to give her some variety with good quality foods that include tripe. She is a picky eater, but is happy with this as long as I add some canned fish (sardines, salmon, mackerel, etc.) on top and mixed in, to get her started. She'll clean the bowl with the toppers added, but doesn't dive in if it's just the dry. I will continue to use in the rotation.
one of the best dog foods I’ve found
My dog loves tripe, so when I saw this, and then saw the ingredients, I had to try it out. My dog loves it. I mix it with wet food, but he’ll very happily eat it plain and dry. He has a somewhat sensitive stomach and is inclined to have diarrhea, but his stools have been very firm on this food! I’m attributing that to the pumpkin and other healthy ingredients in it. I rotate foods, so I’m always on the lookout for foods that I can add to my “go to” list. This one is now definitely on it. BTW, the kibbles are somewhat flat and about half an inch in diameter. (My dog is an 18 lb terrier mix and has no trouble eating it.)
Scratching my head on this one...
Bought a small bag for my 3 brats. One of which is such a Diva it's nearly next to impossible to find something she will eat. My girls LOVE tripe, the stinkier the better, so I got excited when I found this, thinking they'd love it; but they really weren't all that thrilled with it. I have had to mix it with people food or canned dog food to get them to eat it. I finally gave up and gave it away to some people who didn't have such picky girls. Maybe this was an older bag? I expected it to be somewhat "ripe" with smell, similar to tripe but it really didn't have too much of a smell to it. Thank goodness I finally got it through my head to buy the 5 lb bags now instead of the big ones and ending up having to give it away.
Not good for my dog
He loved the venison tripe and I thought I'd try this one. My dog turned his nose up at it and he is not a picky eater. Don't know if it's the formula or something off with this particular batch. A very expensive mistake.
Finicky Dog's Favorite
We've used several of the PetKind Tripe Dry Dog Foods, originally for one of our dogs extreme health issues, but this one, PetKind Tripe Dry Red Meat & Green Tripe Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, gets wolfed down. Thank you for creating foods that are actually healthy for our dogs guts.