PetLab Co. Dental Formula Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This dental wash is suitable for dogs of all shapes and sizes and it’s a breeze to use—simply add a small amount to your dog’s water each day. It’s made without harmful sugars, alcohol or detergents.
- Contains antimicrobial and antibacterial ingredients that target plaque and tartar buildup, especially in areas that your average doggy toothbrush can’t reach!
- Can promote normal periodontal health and support gum hygiene with regular use.
- Flavorless and odor-free formula—your dog won’t even know it’s there!
- Made in the USA and developed by a passionate team of pet parents and pet lovers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Oral Hygiene Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Itch Relief Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- DealPetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune OraStix Peppermint Flavored Dog Dental Chews, 12-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Prebiotic Dental Sticks Dog Dental Chews, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Probiotic OraStix Peppermint Flavored Dog Dental Chews, 12-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.28List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide., Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Water, Peppermint Oil, Chlorine Dixoxide...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Active Ingredients: Zinc Gluconate, Grape Seed Extract, Chlorophyllin...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
Dental water additive was meh
Was super glad i found this product. My dog HATES getting her teeth brushed so I bought this thinking it would help her terrible breath. She didn’t have a problem drinking it, which I liked. It’s OK, her breath was slightly better. Not something I would buy again but I’ll give it to a family member for their dog. (BTW this is all in 2 1/2 weeks)
Bad breath eliminator
Our dog always had bad breath even after dental work. A small squirt of this in her fresh water has eliminated her awful fish breath. It is a bit expensive but last for months. We only use it once a day.
Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide
Have been using this but they make it with chlorine pool stabilizer. Well im definitely checking this off my chewy! I thought it said sodium bicarbonate when I first started using it. They must of changed it. Very very disappointed in these companies.
I have an 11 year old dog and her breath has been getting bad for the last few years and doesn’t like her teeth brushed very often so my daughter found this and it works amazing,once in a while it still smells but worth buying this
please don’t use methyl parabens
It’s 2022 and I can’t believe people are trying to combat bad breath with methyl parabens! I got excited seeing an ad for this product and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the ingredients list!! Not worth exposing your fur babies to carcinogens, wow.
Great and easy to use !
Great and easy to use product !! I’ve tried a few things and nothing works as good as this ! My dogs breath has been much better since getting this and I don’t need to struggle to get him to let me brush his teeth. I highly recommend
I was hoping it helps, but it didn't at all, I tried it for 2 weeks now, and nothing ,absolutely nothing, no difference. Dont waste your money.
Dog Breath Be Gone!
We are obsessed with this product. Our guy is a real cutie, but his breath was really stanky. This product has definitely worked for our 2-year old lab and made his breath smell so much better. I imagine that means his dental health is better too - which is an added bonus to the fresh breath.
I have a four year old hound, and while she lets me, she hates having her teeth brushed. I spray her teeth the best I can with a dental spray, and sometimes follow up with brushing, but the results haven't been that great. Pet Lab made a huge difference in only two weeks. Less tarter, especially on the hard to reach back teeth. I'll be ordering this monthly
If your dog is like mine, then he/she absolutely hates when you try to brush their teeth. I bought this product to help my dog, owen’s, dental hygiene in between brushing sessions, and I have been blown away by how it has worked. Not only has it not deterred him from continuing to drink water, but it has also noticeably improved his breath over time.