PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with 8 beneficial strains of bacteria designed for digestive support.
- Contains vital enzymes and easily absorbed vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Specifically designed to support digestive health, helping to maintain gut flora in the digestive tract.
- Formulated with ingredients that may help provide nutritional support for your dog’s gastrointestinal mucosa and assist in digestion and the absorption of vital nutrients.
- Made in the USA and developed by a passionate team of pet parents and pet lovers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Itch Relief Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.17Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.61Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Pawfy Probiotic Chicken Flavor Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Advanced Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||8 Blend Probiotic (Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Bifidobacterium Bifidum...||Pork Liver Powder, Natural Pork Flavor, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei...||Pumpkin 500mg, Enzyme Blend 150mg, Papaya 100mg...||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Liver, Bacon, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
Minimal results not worth the cost
We have 3 small dogs, 2 are serious paw lickers. 1 less aggressive, and 1 of those 2 often smells yeasty. We've tried several supplements touted to tackle itch and/or to help balance gut. First off our dogs don't like the taste of PetLabCo's probiotics (nor have the liked the taste of any other brands we purchased) so I have to crumble them up and hope they lick their bowls clean enough to get a full dose. Second and perhaps even more of an issue, with 3 dogs at apx. $1.30/day (incl sales tax) x 3 dogs costs us $116.91/mo. We love our dogs and have no issue providing supplements that 1) our pups don't need to be tricked into ieating and 2) they provide a noticeable fix. That being said, sorry PetLabCo, but you've priced yourselves out of my pocket book.
Rescued my rescue dogs skin!
When we first adopted our Huskita, Bear, he had VERY red, yeasty skin, hair loss spots, and obvious allergies. His nose was always running and his ear were hot and itchy. We started him on these as soon as we brought him home and it's been almost 3 months. HE FEELS SO MUCH BETTER! You really do have to trust the process and wait 3 months to finally see results! This saved us financially too, he feels so good we don't feel the need to take him to the vet for allergy meds.
great product but $
I’m on my second bottle for my dog and it helps his allergies and grass eating a lot. He still needs apoquel sometimes but he isn’t causing soars between his feet like he usually does. I would recommend this. It is very spendy since he gets 2/ day. The bottle of 30 only lasts 15 days. I wish it was a bit cheaper or there were bigger bottles.
No improvement noticed
I read the reviews and was very hopeful that this would help my dogs. I read that it can take a few months to notice an improvement. I gave it multiple months, spending hundreds of dollars that I really can't afford. This was a waste of a LOT of my money.
Not sure yet
My dog has only been taking for a few weeks and I hear it could take up to 2 months to see results, so I will stay with it for now. these come in packages of 30 but larger dogs like mine need to take 2 to 3 chews a day. Need larger qty or higher dose.
Too small a container
For a dose of three a day for efficacy, these containers, however cute & reusable, are ridiculous and costly. I will not be reordering, therefore unable to determine if they are helpful.
I can tell a huge difference in my pup when we ran out of this chew for a month. I am so glad Chewy offers a dependable auto-ship where I know we will not run out again!
My dog seemed to like these and ate them fine, but he is 130 lbs and they only lasted 10 days. They are too expensive for me to continue and I didn’t see a big difference one way or another. He is older and has developed hot spots so I was looking to his gut to try to combat these as well as hot spot spray.
My dog has insane allergies. Red and puffy feet. His nails were brown from the constant licking. These probiotics were amazing. Like night and day almost. Feet look incredible and his nails are healthy and clear again.
Expensive for big dogs
Didn’t really get a chance to see if it worked or not. Our dog had to take 3 per dose due to her size. 10 days and we saw zero difference. Too expensive to order again when it’s $2 (approx) per pill.