PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with 8 beneficial strains of bacteria designed for digestive support.
- Contains vital enzymes and easily absorbed vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Specifically designed to support digestive health, helping to maintain gut flora in the digestive tract.
- Formulated with ingredients that may help provide nutritional support for your dog’s gastrointestinal mucosa and assist in digestion and the absorption of vital nutrients.
- Made in the USA and developed by a passionate team of pet parents and pet lovers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Itch Relief Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$9.22Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.76Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.00Chewy Price$26.97List Price$24.70Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||8 Blend Probiotic (Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Bifidobacterium Bifidum...||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei...||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Blend; Amylase, Protease, Lipase...||Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Pumpkin 500mg, Enzyme Blend 150mg, Papaya 100mg...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Liver, Bacon, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
My dog seemed to like these and ate them fine, but he is 130 lbs and they only lasted 10 days. They are too expensive for me to continue and I didn’t see a big difference one way or another. He is older and has developed hot spots so I was looking to his gut to try to combat these as well as hot spot spray.
This product works - even more - it makes a wonder
My Tibetan Terrier was having problems wit itching ever since. He was getting frequently the skin infection and allergy. His doctor was prescribing antibiotics, some steroids, some anti allergy shots, but even though, itching was coming back soon after finishing medications. I found this probiotic recommendation on @Instagram and decided to learn more about it. I picked ProLab after long conversation and ordered from Chewy. Got product almost the next day, my Tibetan seems to love it and what’s most important- he stopped itching after one week of getting one piece a day! It’s awesome product! Thank you ProLab!
Tried for one month
I have three Yorkies/Biewers who lick their feet and have gunky eyes. It was all starting to clear up when we used up our 30 order. This is very expensive when you have multiple dogs. Wish they came in larger quantities. . Looking for a less expensive brand.
I have not noticed any difference in my pup’s ear irritation. She is on prescription allergy meds but continues to scratch and flip her ears constantly. I was hoping this would help. Healthy gut equals health ears ?? No difference in 3 weeks of use. Kind of expensive to continue hoping.
I don’t quite know if it works
I’m aware that, for any supplement to make a difference, you need to use it for awhile. I have 2 dogs, only got 1 jar and it only had 30 tablets so I didn’t really see a change. I’m guessing that’s probably where I went wrong. Maybe next time, I’ll double up on the order and see what happens then. I’m not really sure though.
Beni loves them
I just purchased my 3rd container. My dogs sick was terrible, itchy, bleeding, and smelly. Our vet said he is now allergic to fleas at the age of 12. We obviously treat him monthly for fleas but this supplement has helped much more than any of the others I have tried. It's better than the sprays and shampoos for itching skin.
Petlab. Wonderful product
Ok I really wanted to try this product so bad, I gotta say i highly recommend to purchase this. Its cheaper to buy from chewy then the regular site. I seen improvements within 3 days. The paw linking has slow down alot. He more active then ever. I will buy again, my dog just turn 15 on may 5th. I was skeptical at first but its worth the purchase.. thank you petlab and chewy.
Did not work for my Bichon
I gave this product a good try..2 full orders and I really saw no change in the tear staining or darkening around my Bichon's mouth. She does not have dental disease but read this might help but alas not for me.
I found an amazing product that works :):):):):):):):):)
My pup Zeus was having a few issues so after a few chats with his Vet, and lots of reading, I decided to go for the Probiotic Chew. I almost lost my finger giving it to him because one whiff of the pork flavor and he dove right in lol After some time i was thrilled to see it was working well. Easily, I noticed his progress. His poop improved and uneasiness got a lot better, and he had no side effects from it. I was so nervous at first to try something new and it turned out to be a blessing for Zeus...his smile and comfort is better than ever. So happy I found this!!
Ever since I rescued my dog Owen, he has been dealing with stomach/digestion issues. We thought it was his food but it turns out, he just didn’t have great gut health. We tried giving him different chewable probiotics, but he didn’t really like any of them. We tried these, and not only does he love the taste but it also helped with his gut health. I highly recommend!!