Petlibro Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Help make sure your fur-iend gets fed when you’re sleeping in, working late, or on a short vacation.
- Feed your pet up to four meals each day with up to nine customizable portions per meal.
- Simply allot the time, meals, and portions on the LCD screen—and even record a personalized voice message for your furbaby!
- Open by using two hands to press on both sides—and help keep your furry family from breaking into his food stash.
- Includes a desiccant bag, which helps keep kibble fur-esh. Just make sure to change the bag each month.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- Arf Pets Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, 18-cup$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$47.39Chewy Price$57.17List Price
- Petdiary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Petlibro Granary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Black, 3-L$58.76Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Pink$62.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pawple Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 20-cup$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- PetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$129.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Elevated Dog Feeder, Grey, Medium$175.99Chewy Price
- DealPetlibro Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 2-L$29.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic, Portion Control||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic, Food Storage, Portion Control|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||17-cup||18-cup||Food Storage Reservoir - 20-cup||13.5 cups||24-cups|
|Assembly Required||No||No||No||Yes, No||Yes|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||—||—||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Exactly what we wanted!
We wanted an automatic feeder for our cat for two reasons - 1 in the hopes that he will stop waking us up in the morning to feed him if he learns the machine does it, and 2 so we can keep feeding him multiple small meals a day while we are working. It was super easy to program and control, and is working perfectly! The voice function is cute.
Complicated set up until it's not!
Now that I have this set up I think it will be a good product. Spent quite some time on the phone with chewy trying to figure out the programming. We finally figured it out together between reading the manual and other reviews. By the way kudos to the rep. I spoke to she was awesome! It turns out (learned this from other reviews) that a portion size is just over 2 teaspoons! So when trying to program the potion size this was very confusing. I wanted to feed my pet 1 cup of food, 1/2 cup in the am and 1/2 cup pm. When you read the chart that comes with the product you see the one cup size but you can only chose 3 meals/day and the portion says meal one 6, meal two 7 and meal three 7. This was totally confusing. But we finally figured it out and I actually measured it out in my kitchen, 6 tsp+7tsp+7tsp= approximately 1 cup! So now I have it set up and working, thanks again!!
Instructions are bad + dispenser has limited use
The instructions are vague, confusing and very limited. The chart provided to set up time and amount has no legend or instructions. Once I figured out the code, it requires a PHD in math to adapt the food dispensing to options not listed. I was trying to dispense 1/4 cup, 1 time a day. That isn't an option in the chart. In addition, the size of the kibble needs to be a lot less than what is pictured. My cat food only came part way down the shoot, so nothing ever made it to the bowl. Therefore, I have no idea if I set up the correct amount to dispense. I plan to return.
Good Pet Feeder
I bought this feeder last year after my cat was diagnosed with IBD & had developed a ravenous appetite with her hydrolyzed protein diet. My cat has bilious vomiting so the ability to schedule several feedings throughout the day has been beneficial. The auto feeder was really easy to set up. I have recommended this feeder to friends who are interested in getting an auto feeder. Most importantly this feeder has come in handy for when I've gone out of town and required a cat sitter.
Worked until it didn't
I bought this in Nov 2021, and last night (Aug 2022) the motor died. My cat had been eating well but losing weight, we couldn't figure out why. A month ago I increased the sizes of his meals, that didn't help...and now I'm wondering if it's been giving him less food for a while! It otherwise did well, never got stuck. I wish it came with an app, but for the price I guess it did ok.
Do not buy for a large dog
This was said to be okay for a large dog, but mine requires 4 cups of food a day. This feeder requires four feedings to get two cups. What was coming out was not even a bite for my dog. I bought this because my work schedule is crazy and he needs scheduled feeding times. I will look for something else, but not this brand. Might be excellent for small dogs and cat food.
Good for the less inquisitive cats
I got this feeder because my cat had figured out how to paw out food from the dispenser hole in his last one. This one appealed to me because of the smaller portion sizes it could dispense. It lasted a good 9 months before he figured out he could pop the top off himself, and if I tape it or he fails to pop the top off, he'll knock the whole thing over, making it completely useless. It was great while it lasted but I wish it had something to seal the lid better.
All my cats use it
I was not too sure if it was going to work out for all my cats but they all use it without much training. I love it!
Cat wasn't a fan
The feeder looks good and I like that it has different compartments and looks easy to clean. Only downside is the bowl. It funnels the food into a deep crevice and my cat won't eat out of it so I've had to figure out away to get her regular bowl to stay in the right spot. Overall A+ for the feeder F- for the bowl.
Convenient and affordable
Has been working fine since I received it a couple of weeks ago and am happy to say that the early morning wake-up call from my cat has stopped. I was a bit challenged by the military time on the clock since I'm not used to that but figured it out.