Petlibro Comfortable Cuddler Round Cat & Dog Bed, Grey
About This Item
- Features memory foam and support foam, which help support the neck, head, and helps relax muscles.
- Made with cozy, plush, faux fur covers that are designed to help fight off dirt.
- You can remove the cover of the outside donut and inside bed and toss them in the washing machine or spot clean.
- Make sure to give the bed 48 hours to expand after unpacking.
- Covers can be easily zipped off to help keep the bed fur-esh.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Buffalo Check Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Black & White, X-Large$41.52Chewy Price$46.71List Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.69Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Gray$27.14Chewy Price$33.84List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Large$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$24.88Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$20.35Chewy Price$22.61List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Pouf Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Deep Cuffed Cuddler Dog Bed, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Herringbone Hi-Low Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Overstuffed Micro-Terry Cuddle Dog & Cat Bed, Taupe, Medium$31.88Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Small$27.98Chewy Price$31.26List Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Double Bolster Dog & Cat Cuddler, Medium$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Cotton||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
not a fan - foam is hard and flat
followed the directions and several weeks later the foam still has not expanded - especially in the center pillow. It is hard and the cats are not interested.
The good: The dark grey is a great color! The grey is neutral, not too pink/purple, not too blue. The fabric for the cover is really soft. My dog seems to like it! The cons: This dog bed is going to come vacuum sealed. It will take 48-72 hours to fluff up. None of that I minded as I have bought pillows like that before. However, this expands lumpy and with lots of pieces that don’t expand so it becomes lumpy with small pebble-feeling bumps. No matter how much I fluff it out, it’s still ends up being a pretty stiff dog bed. I gave it 3 stars since my morkie seems to like it fine. And it looks really good in our home. But if I would have seen it at a store, at first touch I would have passed. It’s too big to be bothered to return it.
This bed is a mess. Zipper is broken on arrival and the fur is shedding like crazy. It’s all over the house, my clothes, and my face! Purchase at your own risk.
Cavalier Loves to Snuggle
Our Cavalier loves to snuggle in this bed. She just fits. It was a bit smaller than I anticipated. So, a dog larger than 18 lbs. would not fit. The bed worked out very well for our pup.
Comfortable Pet Bed
My dog and cat are very comfortable in this bed. It's soft with a nice cushion. It's easy to clean. I've ordered many products from Chewy. They are delivered quickly.
Easy to install!
Bought this automatic feeder for my two cats. I read some reviews stating that its difficult to setup, however, i found the directions to be very straight forward and easy to follow. I was able to set the feeder in less than five minutes. Its reliable and i love that it has a battery pack in case the power goes out. Definitely recommend for any pet parents that want to regulate their cats’ food, or go out for the day without worrying about missing a feeding. You can set up to four meals per day and set the portion sizes too.
Bought the bed for our cat. She spends as much time as possible in it.What a hit,she loves it.I hadn’t realized it was a memory foam bed, mainly got it because the covers are removable and washable. Looks very well made.
Nice bed but unfortunately my dog prefers the floor. Hoping in time he changes his mind.
We have two small dogs (9 and 10 lbs). They love this bed! I was a little leery when I took it out of the box and the bed looked lumpy and misshapen. But just give it time! It filled out beautifully and I love it because there are two covers - one for the base and one for the cushion in the middle. Genius!