Petlibro Granary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Automatically feds your furbaby the right portions at the right time.
- LCD panel is easy to read.
- Secure twist-lock storage prevents pets from getting into the food.
- Sealed storage helps to prevent pests, bacteria and mold.
- Elegant design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$74.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$129.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- Arf Pets Smart Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$99.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$49.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- INSTACHEW Purechew Automatic with HD Camera Cat & Dog Smart Pet Feeder, White$118.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Cat Mate C300 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 3-cup$54.59Chewy Price$93.60List Price
- Petdiary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$89.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...|
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||5-L||6-L||4-L||3-cup per bowl||26-cup|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Ok, but has some flaws
I like this machine except it doesn’t have enough power to get the food into the dish - so we always have food to the side of the bowl, by the dispenser tunnel.
This machine is faulty
The feeder came highly recommended by a trusted source. The instructions say it may take a few times for the machine to adjust to proper portions. So far, I have seen most of the food being dumped out on the floor. I've got a huge pile of cat food that is supposed to be "1 portion" and I might as well have just poured out a bunch of the cat food bag and started free-feeding vs wasting my money on this.
Capacity isn't very large; programming is VERY cumbersome. Not certain that I would repurchase this feeder. I had another brand that I liked much more; held more food & simpler to use.
I hated having to remembering to replace the D batteries in my old feeder so this USB-C cable option is exactly what I needed. It's easy to program and has lots of customizable options. Only con is that I wish it held more food in the granary, but the compact size also has it's benefits in my small apartment. I've had it for about a week but so far it's quiet, simple, and easy to clean.
Works great and easy to program
I purchased this for a short weekend trip when I would be away from my cats. It was easy to program in the days leading up to our departure, and seems easy to clean and manage.
I have a puppy that has to eat 3 times a day. This product has saved the day! On my camera I hear it say in my voice dinner time and food drops. Then I hear her crunching away!
Defective unit; customer service useless
1/5 stars is too generous but 1 star is the minimum. If I could, I would rate this product 0/5 stars. When I received this unit, the clock did not keep time. At all. I set the current time, but it did not tick away the minutes. After a day or two, it had started to keep time, but slowly. Like in an 8 hour period, the clock lost ~40 minutes. Obviously I can't count on this to feed my pet. I reached out to Petlibro customer service. What a joke. Every email I sent them took 3-5 days to respond to, and I never got anywhere with them. I asked them to send me a replacement unit and their customer service rep went completely radio silent. I'll have to ask Chewy for a refund on this product.
Does not work
Bought 2. One does not work. Just spits out the whole contents every time.
Best auto feeder
I've used other auto feeders for my cat, and this Petlibro feeder is the best. I've had this feeder for 3 weeks and have had no problems.
Hard to work
I might be dumb but I don’t know how to program this bad boy