Petlinks Batty Beta Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with vibrant colors and multiple textures like crinkle and fringe to entice your cat.
- The purr-fect size for batting, pouncing and carrying.
- Filled with pesticide-free and chemical-free catnip that’s grown in Petlinks’ organic catnip farms.
- Encourages bonding time between you and your furry BFF.
- Designed to child safety standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Toss-a-Fox Feathered Cat Toy$4.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.85Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Ball of Furry Fury Cat Toy with Catnip$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Worm Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Turbo Assorted Mice Cat Toy, 12 count$8.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Compressed Catnip Ball & Feather Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.70Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Fur Mice Cat Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Zoomies & Chill Gummy Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.24Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Tiger Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$5.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Exercise||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
My kitten was chewing on this before I even removed it from the packaging, and it was garbage by the end of the day. It did not hold up at all, I thought the canvas/burlap body would survive a 9month old kitten but shortly after he ripped off the fins, the body was a misshapen lump with half the stuffing hanging out. Luckily it was cheap, but still a lot for only a couple hours of play. Definitely not buying this brand of toy again!
cats kinda like this
My part Savanah cat occationally plays like crazy with it. She also ignors it for days the other cats don't seem to notice it at all
I'm surprised Chewy would allow this to be sold on their site...
Surprisingly cheaply made and of poor quality. It doesn't "crinkle" except a tiny spot on the top of its head. The kitten/cats don't act like there is catnip in it. I bought this one specifically for a 3 month old blind kitten. She will play with basically anything she can feel and/or hear, including just a tiny, random piece of paper, for more than 30 minutes at a time. She batted this toy around for maybe 20 seconds and walked away.
It was not in the box
This item was no where in the box but I was charged for it!
My 10 month old kitty loves anything that crinkles. Well, everything except this fish toy, it seems. Even rolled in catnip, he still would rather play with his other toys, than play with this one. The toy came in good shape, nothing wrong with it, my cat is just generally unimpressed by it. Can’t win em all, I guess.
Great toy for my cat
My senior cat needed some new toys, this fish toy was an absolute win. She went berserk. She played like she was a kitten again
Cat ignored it
The cat completely ignored this toy. It is barely crinkly. It is also much smaller than it appears in the photo.
Most non crinkle crinkle toy ever
Bought two. Threw one to the kitten I am fostering, he ignored it and went to play with the other toys. I think the fins are supposed to be the crinkly part, but when I was getting it off the card to put it in the room with the cat, I didn't notice any crinkly noise, they just seem to be shiny fabric with no crinkle stuff inside. Not recommended, there are far better toys out there.
Finicky cat loves this toy!
Our cat is too “cool” to play with toys, but she loves this fish. Maybe it’s the crinkly sound, maybe it’s the catnip!
Toy my kitty doesn’t like
Not sure why, I thought my kitten would like this toy but he won’t play with it. I thought it would make a crinkle sound (which my kitten loves) but it doesn’t. And if it contained catnip it must have either been too old or very little was in it. Not happy with this one.