Petlinks Catnip Mouser Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% organic catnip
- Cute mouse shape with twine tail
- Safely satisfies your cat’s instinctive drive to hunt
- Encourages exercise, even with inactive cats
- Completely free of pesticides, chemicals and fillers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$4.68Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Stringy Mice & Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-in, 4 pack$3.79Chewy Price$4.79List Price
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Knit Nipper Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- Fat Cat Catch Of The Day The Cod Father Cat Toy$6.30Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Crackles Scoopz Cat Toy with Catnip$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Cat Love Furry Frolics Plastic Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 72 count$43.95Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Pet Zone Snag-able Crazy Hair Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$4.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- dealFat Cat Classic Fluff Bunnies Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.40Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- dealPetstages Toss 'N Dangle Frog Plush Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy, Rattle Mouse$4.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catch Of The Day Swim Shady Cat Toy$4.48Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Feather, Catnip||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers, Mice Toys||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Chasers, Balls||Chasers, Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
My cats love these. I keep buying and they keep taking them and hiding them! They sit and wait for each other to leave it so they can have it.
Good for smaller cats
I purchased this because my sisters cats love the large catnip balls by Petlinks. My kitten was 4 mo when I got him and wanted something size appropriate. I think he chews on it when he is under the bed (that's where I put the toy when he barricaded himself the first day home lol) My kitten loves toys that move, this one does not move easily based on shape?
My cats went crazy
My cat's love these. My cats went crazy. Almost had a fight cause I only bought 2 and there are 3 cats here. Definitely buying more in the future. I actually thought they wouldn't like them. Boy was I wrong. Thank you for all that your company does.
My cats love these, the only thing if you that one cat that will try to eat everything then put these up at night one of my kitties is an eater and tried to eat one and threw up.
Cat Went Crazy!
These catnip mice were a big hit. Our cat immediately began to bat them around, escalating to a very intense hockey type game in the kitchen. Zoomies, tossing them in the air, taking big sniffs of the catnip were only part of it. They are well made and do not crumble or fall apart.
Best catnip toy ever!
My cats love this catnip mouse however so does my dog Lady (lab mix). As soon as the mice came my two cats Sneaky and Max batted them all over the house. That is until I saw Lady had one in her mouth. I am still looking for the mice but the fun the cats has was worth it!
Entertained my cats for may be 20 minutes..
Then they were happily forgotten.. Cute, but very short entertaining span
Solid little mice
I was surprised that my cats didn't seem to care for these as much as I thought they would. They prefer the tiny cloth 99 cent catnip mice.
We love them!
I am so excited to finally be able to give a positive review on a cat toy. I have purchased soooo many toys hoping to entertain my spoiled cats, but most have been snubbed. These two little mice aren't cute to look at, but the cats liked them so much that I had to clean up a few little drool puddles. The catnip fragrance has faded a little since the first day I gave them to kitties but the cats are still playing with them a little bit.
A NO GO. litterally! LOL
My six furbabies would not touch this catnip toy! I have them to spoiled with the catnip balls. LOL This one is a NO GO for them. They don't like the shape cause it won't roll!