Petlinks HyperNip Love Birds Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Activates your kitty’s prey-seeking instinct with variety of textures like rope, burlap, feathers and furry plush.
- Packed with “Hypernip”, a potent blend of catnip and silvervine that works for cats that are not sensitive to catnip.
- Includes two toys in one, and are made with non-toxic materials that are 100% safe for pets.
- Turns playtime into exercise time to keep your pal fit and healthy, whether he’s an indoor or outdoor kitty.
- Lightweight enough for carrying, tossing and batting so they’re perfect for everyday play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$4.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Pre-Workout & Protein Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Gym Bouncy Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Yoga Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.55Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Frisco Dance Girls Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.21Chewy Price
- Disney Goofy Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Easter Bunny & Chick Kicker Cat Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.24Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers||Chasers|
|Material||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
My cat’s favorite toy!!
I have no idea what it is about these birds, but one of my cats absolutely loves them. I got them for his birthday and he carries them around in his mouth. It is super cute. I will say though, this toy is not built to last. Supervise your cat when they play with this because they can shred it pretty fast.
Good Feather Toys
When I first opened these up my one kitty went krazy, but just like any other toy, the excitement passes. I sprinkle some catnip or use catnip spray and this rekindles their interest. My kitty likes the feathers and string legs.
So cute but didn’t last a day
I bought these as stocking stuffers for my two cats, without checking the reviews because I thought they were adorable and one of my cats is obsessed with feathers and the other with catnip. Needless to say, they didn’t even last a day. The rope feet were the first to get ripped off and shortly after most of body was destroyed. It was fun while it lasted, I’m sure. I wish they were more durable because I want to love them lol. Oh well!
Other reviewers noted their cats went wild for this. BT was not impressed at all. Even with the feathers it was a no go for him.
The feathers and catnip really entice my cat to play. He likes to carry it around or hit it across the room to chase after. It is one of the toys he goes to for his zoomies sessions
Christmas for kitties
These are so cute. I can’t wait to see how much fun they have with these. All 3 love feathers and birds. Christmas is going to be packed with lots of fun.
The cats loved them, but...
These were a major hit with our 2 cats. They went bonkers over them. However, by the next day both toys were gutted. That obviously made play less enjoyable. Maybe I have super destructive kitties?
LOVE this toy
Christmas gift, wrapped under the tree, my cat takes it, unwraps it, and loving all over it. It's a hit!
Great little toys
My cat loooooooves these over anything I e ever bought. Something about these that he will even try to get them off the board!! Each one maybe lasts 3-4 weeks but for how inexpensive they are, they are wonderful! He just digs and rips and plays and chews and licks the feathers and just simply loves these!
Lived Up To Our Expectations
Armani LOVES these. When we opened our Chewy delivery, our older cat POUNCED on these before I could even take them off the board they were attached to. Usually, he will play with a toy when he first receives it and then that is it. He plays with these every day, in spite of the fact the feathers wore down, as is always the case.