Petlinks Lil' Creepers Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cute mouse-shaped design
- Catnip fillable toy cat’s go crazy for
- Includes a stay-fresh tube of organic catnip for refills
- Helps satisfy your cat’s instinctive drive to hunt
- Provides important exercise
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$4.80Chewy Price
- Turbo Catnip Belly Hedgehog Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Turbo Catnip Belly Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
- Petstages Fairy Flutter Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Blue$5.62Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Fat Cat Classic Showgulls Cat Toy$3.82Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- KONG Connects Magnicat Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$4.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Wrangler AvoCATo Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Fat Cat Kitty Kickz Mice Cream Cone Cat Toy$8.94Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet Wool-Ee Crawler Telescopic Wand Cat Toy$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG Enchanted Buzzy Unicorn Cat Toy$4.38Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Crackles Scoopz Cat Toy with Catnip$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers, Mice Toys||Plush Toys, Chasers|
|Material||—||—||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this toy
My cat had a favorite mouse toy for years, and wouldn't give it up. She finally chewed it to shreds, and I replaced it with this cat toy. She goes crazy for it!
cat nip stuffed mice
the mice are cute but i'm unable to open the velcro on the tummy where you stuff in the catnip.
My cats love these mice. Also the perfect size for my fetching cats to hold in their mouths. Only giving three stars since I came back to replenish my stock and they've doubled in price since I last ordered in Sept 2021!!!! (which was 2-1/2 months ago) So had to pass today..... :'-(
Should have listened to the reviews
I thought that they would have been a little softer but they are so stuffed that it makes them feel hard. As the other people commented about the fact that the Velcro is so difficult to pull apart it almost becomes too difficult to fill. There’s also absolutely no room to be able to fill the toy with the cat nip that they provide. I read one users comment about taking the filling out and then filling it up with cat nip but the Velcro almost makes it impossible for me to do that. Overall my cat gave it a glance and promptly walked away. It is definitely not worth the price that I paid.
Most Favorite Cat Toy for YEARS
I've been buying these exact mice for about 3-4 years now and I actually keep a stock of them for future use. They are by far the most popular toy ever with my cats...especially my female cats. I've had two female cats now that will hunt these mice down every single night and bring all of them into my bedroom and meow with pride every time. I end up with like 6 mice in my room every morning. I stage them around the house often and they love to hunt them and bring them to me. I don't use the cat nip though. They love them without the added drugs! I always just throw away the nip.
Ok i guess
They are cute toys, but...not much space to refill the catnip into. I cut a hole in the fill area, ripped out all the poly fill, and filled the whole thing with catnip. Cats liked it better. The tiny catnip compartment was waaay to small.
Her Favorite Toys
I have loads of little stuffed animals for her and her sister, but these are clearly her favorites. When I gather all her toys she will search past all others to get to these (the darkest is a favorite). I don't use the catnip but she still loves them. They are plump enough yet easy to carry; feels like a real mouse should.
Where do you put the catnip?
Very cute and my kitties play with them. But it is almost impossible to get the Velcro pouch open to put catnip inside. After a struggle, if you are able to get the pouch open, there is no room for any catnip. Cute toys but not for catnip.
Bell, my cat, enjoys biting and pawing them threw out apartment.
Mice with catnip
My cat snatched one of the mice right off of my lap as I was trying to put catnip in the toy. Very funny. He ran off with his toy before my other cats could get to them.