Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stuffed with pesticide-free and chemical-free catnip that’s grown in Petlinks’ organic catnip farms.
- Features multiple textures like satisfying jute rope legs and arms.
- The purr-fect size for batting, pouncing and carrying.
- Every purchase comes with two toys that are great for households with multiple cats.
- Designed to child safety standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Petmate Itty Bitty Batters Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$3.64Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Flutter Balls Feathery Cat Toy$4.57Chewy Price$8.31List Price
- Ethical Pet Big Mouse Bertha Cat Toy, Color Varies, 7-in$8.11Chewy Price
- Multipet Compressed Catnip Ball & Feather Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.70Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- SmartyKat Rat Pack Kicker Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.79Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Frisco Americana Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$6.44Chewy Price$7.15List Price
- dealOurPets Play-N-Squeak Real Birds Cardinal Cat Toy$6.44Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Wire & Beads Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Doggles Sushi Crab Cat Toy, Blue$4.19Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Sophie loves these funny mice
My 7-year-old fussy feline, Sophie, loves playing with these comical catnip mice. She retrieves them when they are tossed and also deposits them regularly in different parts of my home, which makes me smile.
Cute cat toy
I recently found a kitten (or she found me), so have been getting things for her. Both of my Jack Russell babies passed away the last few months, so guess this kitten showed up at a good time. Anyway, she likes all the stuff I get for her and loves Chewy!
These were a big hit!
Chevy loves his morning romp on the bed chasing mice and burrowing them under the sheets. These little critters are great! Chevy says thanks!
I have 6 rescue cats, and all of them play with these mice - even cats that don’t play with anything else. The tail and the legs got chewed off the original two, (I bought more) but they still love them.
Love Lil Critters
I have a new kitty and his name is Archie Manning and he loves these Lil Critters Mice. I had some left over from my sweet Odie and Archie Manning found them and plays forever. I had to order new ones and I am so happy that they are still available.
cat loves it
My cat loves this mouse. It creeps me out cuz of those darn little legs. But she loves it!
Enjoyed by 4
All 4 of my cats enjoy these mice toys! One cat is a chewer and so far are holding up well!
The BOYZ love these!
The BOYZ needed new toys and they love their new catnip mice!
Best mice for my cat
My cat loves to bit the tails off of toy mice. These mice are great because they also have arms and legs. They really make my cat "hunt".
Where will we find these mice next?
These mice are some of our cats' favorite catnip toys. They turn up somewhere new in the house every day. Fun times! Get some and spoil your own kitties!