Petlinks Purrfect Paws Cat Litter Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented design that is specifically made to collect litter and prevent tracking.
- This mat's unique design is meant to spread your cat's paw-pads apart to force stray litter off.
- Features deep hollows to keep the litter collected and away from the rest of your house.
- Made to be flexible and easy to clean.
- Also can be used under food and water bowls as a placemat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco PVC Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Large, Navy$14.09Chewy Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Gray, X-Large$23.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Cat Silhouette Litter Mat, Brown$29.18Chewy Price
- Drymate Paw Path Cat Litter Mat$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pet Champion Cat Litter Mat, Gray, Large$12.50Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Medium$19.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Moonshuttle Blackhole Litter Mat, Beige$34.95Chewy Price
- All-Absorb Cat Litter Mat, Grey$14.59Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Cat Litter Mat, Tan$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Drymate Swirl Fish Cat Litter Mat, Tan$14.99Chewy Price
- Ubbi Non-Slip Unscented Cat Litter Box Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Cleaning Litter Mat$11.59Chewy Price$13.07List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
938 Customer Reviews
Change is not always better
i have used this style and brand of mat for years and been extremely happy with them. I probably have tried every type of litter mat available, and this has been the one I keep going back to. All of a sudden, the quality has changed. The one that I just received is about half of the weight of the others that I am still using. The edges do not lie flat. I am very disappointed and will be moving it to a lesser trafficked location.
Arrived rolled - will not stop curling, very disappointed
Very disappointed with this purchase. I ordered two mats, they arrived very tightly rolled. I have had them for over a month and cannot get these mats to stay uncurled. I weighed down the edges as you would for a new rug, but the material won’t flatten. The corners just roll up making them unusable. I would not recommend this product unless it can be shipped flat.
LOVE THIS MAT
This is my favorite cat mat, without question! I have many of them all over my house. The weight of the x-large is the same as the smaller mats in quality and material. I’ve been using them for nearly 4 years and they lay perfectly and wash with ease (for the most part). I shake or vac them first and soak them in the tub with Dawn dish liquid and hot water. Most of the ick that might have gotten wet such as vomit on the litter or pee on the litter will come up with ease. I do on occasion use a scrub brush to loosen caked, plastered particles. I use a flushable litter so there’s no problem with small amounts going down the tub drain. I live in a sandy-humid state and I use this at my main entrance to help reduce the sand coming into my house on my “human” paws. I am a repeat customer, (not for regular replacement but) for adding more! And for rotating fresh ones while cleaned ones, are drying.
A bit of a nuisance
The deep holes make this difficult to clean. And maybe due to the extreme texture my 10 month old kitten peed on it outside the box when I put it down several times (this hasn't been a problem previously). I can't use it.
Petlinks purrfect paws mat
The mat came rolled up and it won’t lay flat. One side just stays curled up no matter what I try. Otherwise the mat does catch the litter which is easy to shake back into litter box.
Didn't hold up
This mat did not hold up at all. It did do a good job trapping litter, however, it is very thin and one of my cats shedded it with his claws. It lasted one week, then I had to try and salvage it by cutting off the damaged parts. It is huge. I would only purchase if you have cats that don't like to sharpen their claws on any available object!
Wish I would have read the other reviews. I also have one of these mats from a few years back. It's great. I wanted another to go side by side. The one I received is nothing like the picture or the old mat. The color is now completely different, this one is so flimsy it looks like garbage. It is also has a greasy coating all over it. I don't know if this is a cheap imitation or if the company changed their product, but I feel like I threw my money away and I won't be shopping from chewy again.
Not the same as they used to be
Not the same as they used to be. I had purchased one of these seven years ago it was very good thick quality. You are able to vacuum it very easily. I recently purchased another one to put under another litter box and the quality has really gone downhill. It is thin too hard to vacuum it never laid completely flat after I bought it it has like little lumps on the side. Not impressed whatsoever. I would’ve preferred to pay a few more dollars and got the quality of the first one that I purchased. Pictured are both that I purchased the one on the left is the one that’s about seven years old and thick nice quality as you can see the one on the right is nothing like it.
Mat for Trapping Litter
Due to the mat being rolled, I can’t seem to get the one end to lie flat. Not sure the cat likes the feel of the silicone or rubber.
Litter Mat good value
Have a multi-cat household and use these mats more many different cat-related purposes. Durable, easy to clean, good value.