Petmate Antimicrobial Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Faux suede and micro terry cover for added comfort.
- Microban antimicrobial inhibits growth of odor & bacteria.
- Added antimicrobial curbs mold and mildew.
- Zippered removable cover.
- Machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Armarkat Dog Pillow Bed w/Removable Cover, Burgundy/Ivory, X-Large$70.73Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Superior Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$147.99Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Feather-Top Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Charcoal, Large$125.95Chewy Price$213.99List Price
- DealArmarkat Pet Bed Mat, Mocha/Brown, X-Large$34.99Chewy Price$79.00List Price
- MidWest Ultra-Durable Pet Bed, Brick, 42-inch$64.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown, 36-in$39.99Chewy Price$84.32List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 41-in$57.81Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, 32 x 48 in$37.86Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Cot Cover for Elevated Dog Bed, Medium$19.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Removable Cover...||Waterproof, Machine-washable, Orthopedic...|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Suede, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
232 Customer Reviews
A great pillow when your big dogs want to stretch out.
I placed it at the open portion of Charlie's bed and now he can stretch out and still be on his cushion. He would rather lay on his cushion and bed than the thick carpet.
Bought one for my pup and she loved it so bought another one for my other dog within 20 mins it’s shredded. He’s never ate his bed he’s a year and yet he apparently hated this one cause he apparently wasn’t happy with it.
flat dog bed
This bed is firmly padded for my dog. It does not have the sides our dogs like to lay on so I put it another bed. They like the extra padding!!
Not a good value
This dog bed is very thin and lightweight. It slides all around the tile floor it is on.
Fabric is too thin
Will not buy again or recommend for anyone to purchase.
Ortho dog bed
After 1 week there were tears in the fabric on the underside of the bed.
Useless for large dogs
Although at first glance it does not look bad, this bed cannot be used for large dogs. It does not provide enough support, and it it's basically as if the dog were laying directly on the floor. In fact, with minimum weight on it the foam goes down without any resistance. The bed may be fine for much smaller/ lighter dogs, but it is useless for an 85 pounds Irish setter. My dog seems to be more comfortable on the floor.
Great Bed-Spunky Loves it!
Spunky had surgery in Oct 2020. He's had a long recovery and still is on restrictions. We got the bed and set it in the living room. He finally ventured on with a little coaxing. He loves it. He sprawls out or curls up and takes his naps or sleeps for the night. The bed's thick cushioning and soft cover are ideal for him. I like that I can take the cover off to wash. I would definitely recommend!
Nice bed for senior Cocker Spaniel
My 10 year old Cocker Spaniel has always slept on a thick blanket on the floor. Since he is a senior now I thought he’d like a thicker, softer bed. I saw this bed and thought he’d love it. It took about a week or so for him to get use to it. He’d walk around it sniffing it, but would’ve lay on it unless I coaxed him onto it. Well he is finally laying on it all on his own........off and on through the day and at night. I do put his blanket on it most of the time, which he arranges to his liking. I highly recommend for a senior dog. I have not washed the cover yet, so cannot comment on that.
Good buy for this bed
Meat loves his new bed. I would buy this for myself for added support.