Petmate Itty Bitty Batters Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip
About This Item
- Has a soft exterior that’s excellent for cuddling.
- The purr-fect size for pouncing and batting.
- Contains premium catnip to drive your feline friend wild with excitement.
- Made of soft cloth and polyfill for the texture variety cats love.
- Promotes exercise and mental stimulation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Bat Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.56Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price
- Petlinks Batty Beta Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Dream Dangler Cat Toy$2.48Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Fur Mice Cat Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Pouncin' Prawn Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Camping Bear Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Rat Pack Kicker Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.79Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Slotted Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Multipet Compressed Catnip Ball & Feather Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.70Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- Frisco Sparkle Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3-pack$6.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Mice Toys||Chasers||Mice Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Well made but uninteresting
This toy seems well made and would probably hold up to kitten antics, but my cat is totally uninterested in it -- even with the catnip.
Cat loves it
Fun toy for my kitty, little bigger than normal mouse toys, but not too big, just fun to knock around!!
Great cat toy!!
I bought this cat nip filled toy for my boy for his birthday and he love ,love, loved it!!!
no catnip at all
there was no catnip in this toy. just a little stuffed animal
Not much to write home about
This is way too big to be of interest for my kitties - it also must not have much catnip in it to create intrigue.
Precious little mouse!
This thing is so cute. It's like one of those little baby toys. I was pleasantly surprised by the size and the interesting terrycloth texture. My girl has a LOT of toys, but nothing like this. Great addition to the collection! This would be especially awesome for cats who love towels, because the fabric feels like a comfy, worn-out towel. My only recommendation is to cut the tail off if you have a chewer. It does not seem sturdy like the rest of the toy.
My cat loves it!
I wanted to get her a toy she could hunt and be a little bigger so she can kick it. She loves this toy and throws it around and bites it! It’s great!
Great size toy
Our older cat recently decided she wants to be a full time indoor kitty. She’s always had the freedom to be outside but has recently chosen not to venture out. Because of that, we wanted to ensure she still got lots of mental stimulation. We purchased this because it’s a bit larger than most cat toys. We didn’t want a million fake mice or balls getting lost under our furniture. Our cat won’t play with this by herself but it’s a perfect size for us to hold and dangle for her as well as toss to encourage her to get playful. Would recommend for a kitty who loves to play on their own as well as ones that need encouragement.
Fun, Fun, Fun
My cat loved this toy so much, I bought another one for my daughter's cat. It was the first time he had ever played with a toy mouse and he too loves it!
Love the material
This is a new type of material that my cat is used to. I think it’s adorable. Butterscotch has not warmed up to it too much yet but I have seen him cuddling it at times.