Petmate Litter Pan Boxed Liners
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps make cleaning your cat's litter box pain and hassle free.
- Replaceable liners keeps the mess in one place.
- Frequent changing of the litter box is essential in keeping a bacteria-free environment for your pet.
- Prevents clumps from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Perfect for all litter box types.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Cat Litter Pads, Unscented, 20 count$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- Petmate Zeolite Basic Litter Box Filter, Jumbo$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Fresh Scented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 11.7-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Petmate Litter Scoop with Antimicrobial Protection, Giant$2.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Half Circle Cat Litter Mat, Pearl Tan$9.40Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Van Ness Extra Giant Long Handled Litter Scoop$3.39Chewy Price
- Petmate Flexible Litter Mat, Color Varies$5.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Van Ness Drawstring Cat Pan Liners, Large, 20 count$11.09Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Catit Design SmartSift Biodegradable Replacement Liners, For cat pan base$7.96Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.56Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 26.3-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
They are too small to fit a regular size litter box
I was looking for some Johnny Cat large liners for my litter box. Bought these and they are too small
Liners are good, thick, quality! I use in pans for quick, easy clean up!!
Don't buy these
You know the bags your clothes come in from the dry cleaner? Those are thicker than these! We only use these to dump from the litter box and then into a larger bag. They break open from brushing against my leg. Buy a box of kitchen garbage bags instead.
Great as Robot Replacement Liners
I have a robot box and these work great as replacement liners. They are on the thin side but since my kitties' claws aren't in contact with the liner, I don't have any issues.
Got litter- robot? They fit!
I have the litter robot and it fits the tray perfectly. In fact it's a little oversize to were it wraps around back end of the tray so you can scoot the waste forward and have extra liner for more fill. One box last me about a month
These do not sit well in the box. They create pockets and bunch up, my cats also tore holes in them within a day or two
Litter box liners
The liners are much too thin and don’t fit well in the box. The measurements should have fit perfectly but they run small and the plastic is thin so it’s very easy to poke a hole just trying to put it in the box. I definitely won’t get this brand again. I do not recommend this product.
Get a bigger size
I have a medium sized litter pan, so I got the medium sized bags. They are a good hefty plastic but they are so tight to get around the edges of the pan that it causes big bubble areas. I'll have to try the large next time.
not what I was expecting
I bought these liners for my 2 kittens and they instantly get the liner of the litter box. Would not recommend anyone to buy these and I will never purchase these again.
Absolute junk, can't believe you even offer these. They are paper thin, what a joke and I even paid to have the experience.