Petmate Metal Litter Scoop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with strong die-cast aluminum to stand up to heavy messes.
- Features slots that allow clean litter to fall through and stay in the litter box where it belongs.
- Ergonomic handle is made of thermoplastic rubber (TPR) for comfort.
- The sharp edges help scrape off waste for easy cleaning.
- The hole at the end of the handle makes the scoop easy to hang for storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SunGrow Non-Stick Metal Scoop Kitty Box Cat Litter Scooper$8.99Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Van Ness Stainless Steel Cat Litter Scoop$5.69Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- PetFusion QuickScoop Litter Scoop, Gray, Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Lucky Champ ABS Cat Litter Scoop$6.65Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Litter Scoop & Caddy$5.06Chewy Price$9.79List Price
- iPrimio Deep Shovel Cat Litter Scooper, X-Large$10.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System, XL$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Chevron Cat Litter Mat, Blue & White$9.99Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty Deluxe Cat Litter Scoop, Color Varies, X-Large$1.96Chewy Price$1.99List Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Cat Litter Mat, Gray$9.99Chewy Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Cat Litter Mat$16.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Aluminum, Metal||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal||Plastic|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||Litter Box||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
581 Customer Reviews
product great-prices great-service great-packaging stinks you put a 35lb box inside a box that is four times its size so it can roll around. and ruin other product my 13lb bag cat food was ripped all over/ not looking for credit because I still had all the product inside the box that was taped so much you think it was fort knox PLEASE DO BETTER PACKAGING
This the first time I have purchased/used a Metal Litter Scoop. It is wonderful. I would use nothing else from now on but a Metal Litter Scoop.
Metal Litter Scoop
It really scrapes the edges & bottom vey well. It makes scooping so much easier than the old plastic one. I find myself cleaning Girly's box more often. I feel like I am saving money on litter because when I can't scrape the sides I end up dumping the whole box to clean it.
Metal litter scoop
This metel litter scoop is strong and easier to use than plastic ones. I was looking for a metal scoop in the stores and didn't find one. It is so much easier getting it from Chewy.com and the selection is so much better than what the pet stores carry.
The The description says that it can handle heavy messes. I used it for a month and the handle is already very wiggly and I can tell it’s probably gonna break in at least a year. Very disappointing. The metal scoop part is fantastic the holes aren’t too big and they’re also not too little but really in the handle just makes it hard to use.
I bought this product on another site, but I feel so strongly about its worthlessness that I’m also posting my product review here. If I could give this product zero stars, I would. The handle is only partially metal. The plastic-covered portion is actually plastic/rubber all the way through so it bends and ruins your leverage when you're trying to dig out a clump. Added to which, the edges of the scoop are too rounded to aid in digging and they can't handle corners at all. I seriously regret switching from the Pet Champion Stout Cat Litter Scoop. PLEASE bring that back!
sturdy and relatively dog proof
Needed a metal scoop because our pup ate our plastic one. She has managed to sneak this one out, but it's still holding strong, even with the coated-handle.
Great item. Makes scooping litter a breeze. Not flimsy like plastic scooper. Sifts litter easily.
This scooper is amazing. I have two kittens who use the litter box frequently and this scooper is strong enough and big enough to find and pick up the "clumps" in the litter. Great product and worth the price ! If you use the clumping litter it is a must have scopper.
I love it! It’s my second one like this. Very sturdy with a comfortable handle and provides a good grip.