Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Waterer
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||N/A|
|Capacity (Max)||1 1/2-gallon||2.5 Gallon||1.5-gal||1 1/2-gallon||2 1/2-gallon|
About This Item
- Eco-friendly water hopper is very easy to clean and also dishwasher safe
- Automatically refills reservoir when needed
- Simplifies your life, quench your pets thirst quickly
- Easy to refill, can be used indoors and outdoors
- No power needed, great for outdoor trips
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 48-cup$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 192-oz$19.99Chewy Price
- Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 1-cup$9.39Chewy Price
- dealK&H Pet Products CleanFlow Filtered Water Dog Bowl, 80-oz Bowl, 90-oz Reservoir$49.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for PetMate Replendish, 12 count$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 4 gal$33.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$13.42Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Two-Pet Dog & Cat Meal Splitter & Bowl, Navy$16.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Torus Filtered Dog & Cat Water Bowl, Blue, 68-oz$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- HANAMYA Automatic Dog & Cat Waterer & Feeder Bundle Set$39.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
537 Customer Reviews
I've only been using this for a few months for my dog and 2 cats...but the water overflows everywhere. The stem that keeps the water level even seems to get stuck or is broken altogether. Unfortunate since I have it inside and the first time it happened, we were out all day so I came home to a soaked kitchen floor. Now I have to only fill it 1/4 (which defeats the purpose of having it) and keep it outside.
Larger than expected
Great price for the size! My GSD (pup) has no problem drinking from it. However, my Pomsky thinks it’s “evil” and won’t go near it! I’m not sure if he’s scared of the air bubbles that flow up or what. Either way, it’s great. Will work out just fine! Quality is pretty good too!
This is a fairly large and very nice waterer. Only problem is because it's more on the clunky side, if they get debris or food in the water tray it's difficult to get it out and for some reason my 10 kitties won't hardly use it. It's nice, just not my favorite one of these that I own
This works !
This waterer works great. Theres a tiny plug that prevents backwash and the water inside the reservoir stays fresher longer. The wide basin allows both my critters to get a drink at the same time. No pushing at the water fountain. Lol
Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Waterer
It's great. My dog drinks tons of water I was filling his bowl three times back to back just to quench his thirst. This gives him plenty of water. Even when I'm not home.
This thing I huge, mate!!
This thing is enormous. One of the biggest things I’ve seen in a long time. My cat is also scared to drink from it but that’s a her problem. Very very large! Big enough for me! I get down there and start lapping it up
Very Convenient- Found Replacement Cap
I have 2 large dogs and this definitely has saved me from constantly refilling bowls. Also, less spillage on the floor which is a bonus. I’ve had to buy this twice because the seam on the filler cap broke. It seemed silly that I would have to buy the entire waterer again so I wanted to share- if you google “Replacement Cap for Large Gravity Waterers”, you can cheaply replace the cap for the large (don’t know about the other sizes).
poor cap quality
The cap cracks around the top along the edge as shown in several pictures located on this site taken by other buyers.
Not Worth It
The valve sticks, so it cannot be used. I have had this for about a year, but it shouldn’t be having these problems.
We love it
We have 2 dogs, and always filling water bowls. This is great! It took them a few days to actually start to use it. It “gurgles” as it fills and they weren’t sure about that, but now we all love it!