Petmate Pearl Replendish Waterer with Microban
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simplifies life by supplying your pets with water when you're not home.
- Microban base prevents bacteria also includes a replaceable charcoal filter.
- Great for multiple pet households.
- Waterer is made with PET plastic making it safe for your pets.
- Easy to clean wide mouth bottle—only the base is dishwasher safe.
Click here for Replendish filters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetmate Stainless Steel Replendish Waterer, Small, 1-gal$42.99Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 4 gal$28.14Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Healthy Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 320-oz$40.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wide Mouth Gravity Feeder, 10 lb$15.99Chewy Price
- DealArm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 192-oz$20.99Chewy Price
- DealPetmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, Pearl Silver, 384-oz$13.82Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealVan Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 1.5-cup$9.45Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Healthy Pet Water Filter, 2 pack$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$14.70Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealDogness Plastic Cat & Dog Water Fountain Plus, Large, 3.2-L, White$29.99Chewy Price
- DealPupPod Rocker & Dog Automatic Feeder$229.99Chewy Price$299.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||128-oz||3-gallon||2.5 Gallon||1.5-gal||128-oz|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||—||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1394 Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money
Ordered this waterer so that we would feel certain that our pets would have water for the week we were gone on vacation. When we got home, it looked like a smashed can. The plastic was so thin and cheap, that it couldn't suck in the air that was needed to keep it inflated. thankfully, the water was able to still drain. However, there are so many creases that I am afraid to use it again.
Overflows and Soaks My Floors
I bought this for my puppy since he is old enough to regulate how much he drinks. This was supposed to be a way so I wouldn't have to fill his bowl several times a day. It was working fine but now it overflows and water goes everywhere. I live in an apartment so I can't be damaging the floors due to your flawed product. Will not recommend this to anyone!
Going on an extended trip but wanted to make sure the cats had plenty of water. Bought this large tank gravity dispenser with a multipack of filters to last me a while. Turns out the water doesn’t drain out of the tank into the bowl when it is dropped in. It has plenty of water and I even replaced (wasted) a filter thinking maybe that was the issue. Nope. Seems to be a few millimeters too close to the bottom or something and water isn’t coming out. Don’t buy!
I'll always choose Petmate
I love this waterer. Ive used Petmate's waterer for YEARS ................. then just recently tried another brand & it was donated to my animal shelter within a week. Got right back online w/ Chewey & got my Petmate waterer like I should have. This comes with a charcoal filter for extra protection / purity & as long as this brand is available, this will always be my waterer.
Never worked as it should
If you’ve owned a bowl like this, you would know its pretty simple and self explanatory. Somehow, this one just did not work. The water level of the jug isn’t compatible with a normal water level for the bowl. After the initial fill up of the bowl, the water jug wouldn’t refill the bowl until it was basically empty.. which defeats the purpose of an “always full bowl” system. Also, buy ceramic. Plastic leeching into your best friends daily water supply is a no go.
Not Worth It
I've always wanted a water bowl like for our pets but this one doesn't cut it. Like the other reviews the water level in the bowl is minimal. With four pets, 2 dogs and 2 cats, there is never enough water, not even for one. Also, I've found it difficult to remove the jug from the dish to refill it. I had hoped for an easier solution to keeping our pets hydrated, but this isn't the answer.
2.5 gallon water dispenser
I do Not recommend getting the 2.5 gallon one. I have had several of these water dispenser and never have I gotten one like the 2.5g where the lid is too big to where it touches the bottom of the bowl making it not even dispense enough water. If you have a big breed dog, it’s not worth it. Maybe it’s for cats lol
Wonderful concept but doesnt refill itself and the filter keeps coming out and floating around in the water. Corrected many times. I have kept it clean. Should have returned.
We bought this for our Great Dane pup for outside watering. The water storage bottle sits so low into the watering bowl that only an inch of water sits in the bowl. Also, the water storage bottle is way too slow to refill the bowl. This is a poor design. Chewy.com I would expect better products from you!!
Ordered this bowl in hopes of not having to constantly fill the water bowl. The jug does not refill the bowl, and our pets are left without water when they drink or trying their hardest to get to the way bottom. It does not fill high enough at all, I end up having to fill a cup of water and pour it in myself. I feel like it was such a waste of money.