- Place fingers under bowl and lift bowl up to remove.
- Pull bowl out horizontally removing it from the base.
- Hand clean with soft cloth and hand dry.
Caution: base units should not be submerged in water at any time. This will damage electronic components. Allow parts to dry completely before adding new food.
NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
Pet Training Tips
Some pets may require a special adjustment period to acclimate to their new automatic feeder. If this your dog or cat, try:
- Place the automatic feeder next to your pet's existing bowl or feeder. (Do not turn the power on).
- Place food in the bowl of the automatic feeder as well as your pet's current bowl.
- Once you have observed your pet eating from the automatic feeder, remove their old feeding dish.
If no display is showing, turn on power.
If the clock is flashing, the unit has lost its power and current time setting, reset current time. Note: previous meal programming does not need to be reset.
If "MEALS" is flashing, this indicates the unit did not completely deliver the full amount of food programmed for the meal.
- Turn unit off, empty the hopper and remove the hopper from the base.
- Check for food jamming in the throat of the base.
- Dislodge food jam. Works best with 0.5" or smaller diameter food.
- Re-assemble unit.
- Turn unit on and reset current time.
If the "Low Battery" indicator light is lit: Turn unit off. Refer to "INSTALL BATTERIES" section. Turn the unit back on a set current time. Note: meal programming remains and does not need to be reprogrammed.