Petmate Stainless Steel Replendish Waterer, Small, 1-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simplifies life by supplying your pets with water when you're not home
- Vet-recommended stainless steel
- Great for multiple pet households
- Makes sure there's a constant flow of fresh water
- Easy to clean wide mouth bottle, base is dishwasher safe
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer With Microban, Silver Grey, 512-oz$19.97Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Loving Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-cup$6.40Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealVan Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 1-cup$4.94Chewy Price$9.39List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Pink, 2.75-cup$11.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Buddy's Best Double Diner Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Sage, 2-cup$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 1.75-cup$2.90Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Artichoke, 1.75-cup$3.35Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$74.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
- Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 4 gal$33.99Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Murano, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||1-gallon||96-oz||4 Gallon||3-gal||2-gallon|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
538 Customer Reviews
plastic jug warped at rim doesn't hold water flows over onto floor
Rim of plastic jug is very warped and water flows onto floor on very first use. Cap doesn't fit to jug properly due to warpage. Cannot believe they would send this out. the Warping or Melting is very obvious around the rim. Need to find out how to return this, and get my money back!
I was kind of skeptical of buying this with all the reviews saying it leaks, however, I haven’t ran into that problem. I’ve washed and filled it up twice and still works great. My cats love it too. I’m glad I decided to give it a try.
A New Toy?
This product is great in theory, but it only took a few days for one of my cats to crash into it fast enough for the jug to tip over and spill some water. Then, before I realized where the gurgling sound was coming from, both of them had bumped into it on purpose enough times to drain the jug. They had the time of their young lives, but unfortunately, I don't think this waterer will work for us.
Water Runs Over Top
I read the reviews before buying this stainless steel waterer, and saw where some had commented that it runs over, but others commented that it was great. So, I went on the side of hoping the problem with running over had been fixed. It hasn't. This is a great looking waterer and I LOVE that it's stainless steel, but I have to keep a tray under it to contain the overflow. It sits in water 24/7 because of the overflow and I'm constantly having to clean it up; therefore, I can't recommend this product to others.
Living in Las Vegas the high heat makes the water bowl evaporate super quick. This dish is perfect, they can keep a full bowl for almost a week. They seem to like it. No issues.
I previously used a plastic water for my dog. It was faded, even though it was left inside, and dirty. It was always slimy feeling when I refilled it. I was not happy with this or the looks of the old one. So far this one is great. it holds more water and my dog uses it more often. It looks clean all of the time!
I just received this 3/5/22
First off from what it appears it came undamaged. Like other people mentioned this does NOT come with a filter nor anyway to attach one. However I put my kitty fursons lid w/filter & strap from his other waterer and it fits perfect. This is bigger than I thought, make sure not to overfill it. His previous waterer only filled maybe half the bowl. This new waterer filled the bowl almost to the top. So much so, I was worried it would actually overflow. I will give a star update when he's used it for a while.
Very poor quality
This waterer overfills the bowl constantly. It splashes over the sides. I checked it repeatedly to make sure it was snapped in correctly and the cap was screwed on properly. No matter how much water is in the plastic part it overfills the bottom. I'm very disappointed. It just makes a mess.
Poor design-water bowl overflowing
Loved the stainless bowl but the design doesn’t stop the water filling up the bowl until it’s overflowing. Didn’t realize that until there was a puddle of water on my wood floors.
I purchased this item a couple of years ago and could not be happier! Never spilled water, clean up is a breeze, and takes care of 3 big dogs daily. No drool in the dish so a much easier clean up between fill ups. The remarks from the unhappy customers sound as if they either didn’t take care of the product or just didn’t have the common sense how to use it. SMH! Highly recommended especially for multiple fur babies.