Petmate Tieout Tree Trolley for Dogs, X-Large
About This Item
- For dogs up to 250-pounds
- No tools required, installs in seconds
- Weather resistant poly-vinyl coating makes it great for the outdoors
- Allows you to keep your dog between two trees
- Keeps your pet safe while you're away
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Grey Camo, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Purple Orchid, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Orange, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealFound My Animal Adjustable Rope Dog Leash, Light Tan, 7-ft, Small$62.00Chewy Price
- DealPets First NFL Signature Pro Dog Collar, Brown, San Francisco 49Ers, Medium$8.52Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealPets First NFL Nylon Dog Leash, Green Bay Packers, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$9.49Chewy Price$12.34List Price
- DealPets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, Boston Bruins, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.22Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealOmniPet Chain Dog Leash, Red, Mediumweight, 6-ft$12.63Chewy Price$13.70List Price
- DealPets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar, Miami Dolphins, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$11.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Leash Length||12 feet||50 feet||20 feet||40 feet||30 feet|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Outdoor Use||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Works well, but not on the tree I had in mind
This gizmo consists of high strength steel cable. The line that attaches to the dog's collar is called the "trolley". The line that encircles the tree I'll call the tree "ring". The trolley attaches to the tree ring with a solid 2" D steel ring allowing the dog to merrily circle the tree as the steel ring slides along the tree ring around the tree. All this without the trolley line wrapping around the tree. It works well! Problem is the cable ring meant to go around the tree is to short for my monster Catalpa (4' diameter trunk). Put it instead on my smaller maple.
Great product, poor description
Describes cable between two trees. That's wrong. You have a cable loop that goes around a (singular) tree. This passes through a 2 inch metal ring. You connect your metal cable runner leash to the 2 inch metal ring. Now your pup can go around and around the one tree. It doesn't tangle up as much but they can get tangled some. I think it works well. Great for camping.
worked great until it was time to go
dog was happy to wander safely around the camp site. it worked well, but sadly I had to leave it behind. I couldn't get it to unscrew to remove from around the tree. I don't think I will repurchase, and will find some other product for camping with the pup.
great product for camping
Bowser loved it. I was able to tie around anything (trees, sturdy poles, benches, etc) and he had lots of room to roam around safely.
Great Dane approved!
I got this for my dane for some outside time. I love that he doesn't get tangled and so far it's holding really well.
Petmate tie out
Absolutely love this tie out! We never leave our dogs unattended, but this allows a large area of yard to be utilized and no more tangled tie outs. We have 3 large dogs and one of them was constantly wrapping the old tie out around the tree.
great product but description inaccurate
-1 star for inaccurate description. I needed this for between 2 points, like described. It says on the package, it goes around a tree... I do not have a tree in my yard.. there is a line of trees but he would get into the woods.. he does not have as much room to run as I had hoped & was looking for. I am keeping it for travel when we are camping, there are plenty of trees to put around & as the other reviewer stated, you can put around pretty much anything. Currently to make some use of it, I have it through the cinder block that is leveling foundation of my shed. There is not a lot of running room for him..
Easy to use strong cable doesn't tangle up
Wraps around tree trunk, strong use it for a 75 lab mix, love it
Around a Tree trolley
The description states this is a between 2 trees trolley- it is not, it is an AROUND a tree trolley (or post). And the directions on the package state to use around a tree that is 11 inch circumference or less- I’m sure they meant diameter, otherwise that would mean like a 3 and a half inch tree! You can actually put this around a 13 to 14 diameter tree. Or picnic table leg, or pole/post. And once when there was no other choice, I put it around the base of a tire of my car for a short time (in the shade). Great product!
Love their new tire out!!
Exactly as described and arrived in 1 day and a half!!!!!!