PetNC Natural Care Calming Aid Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 240 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with wholesome ingredients in cGMP facilities with the highest safety standards set by the National Animal Supplement Council.
- Great for temporary stress and anxiety support during stressful situations like vet visits, new places and during traveling.
- Soft, chewy and liver-flavored so they're easy to give as a tasty snack that your pal won't turn down.
- The cup and lid design makes it easy to store and keep fresh, and the treats can also be crumbled for smaller pups.
- Veterinarian formulated with naturally calming ingredients including chamomile, ginger and l-tryptophan.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TruDog Calm Me Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Neon Pink, 2-in$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Start Hip & Joint Support Puppy & Dog Supplement, 14-oz jar$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Joint Support Level 4 Tablet Dog Supplement, 90 count$17.50Chewy Price$27.99List Price$16.63Autoship Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, X-Large$53.90Chewy Price
- Petpost Tear Stain Soft Chews for Dogs, Chicken Flavor, 90 count$20.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Unflavored Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Joint + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$100.42Chewy Price$112.99List Price$95.40Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Flea, Tick & Pest Defense Turkey Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 65 mg, C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) 9 mg, L-Theanine (Suntheanine Brand) 8.5 mg....||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Poultry||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Works well for my seniors
I give these to my two senior female beagles that sometimes aren't happy with each other after dinner. The smell is terrible but I put it in their food and beagles eat anything. It works . Everyone is calm on the sofa after dinner. All calm at my house. Their first poop in the morning does smell but I don't care because it works. All happy at my house.
Grest calming treat
I've tried other calming aids that didn't work nearly so well. These are great, kind of smelly, but not nearly as bad as some out there. My girl is calmer and easier to work with since being on this supplement a month.
Seem to work, but smelly
Dog loves them - I've given her 2-3 at once (50lb lab/ pointer mix) and after 20 to 30 minutes they seem to help her anxiety / barking impulse. But. They smell so bad, I notice it in her poop too. It's a very particular smell - supposedly it is the liver flavor. I'll tolerate it through the end of the container, but probably won't buy again.
No difference seen at all
Was hopeful when I read the ingredients and I loved the price. But after a few weeks of trial with this chew, I never say any type of difference.
Special treat for my beagle.
My dog seems to love the taste, and I like the convenience of it being a soft chew.
Did not work for my dog
Smelly and ineffective, did not work for my dog, maybe it will work for you. But, nothing has worked for calming my dog so far.
Works on a 120 lb Bloodhound!
One of my bloodhounds is very scared of storms and as long as we get a some of these in her before it starts she seems to be less nervous. It doesn't knock her out but her nerves are definitely calmer
I love it !!
Most effective!! it works wonders!!!! It calms him down and he loves it
Didn't work for my pup
It didn't work for my pup a waste of money dont buy it
Does very little for my dog
I have a 7 year old 20 lb shih-poo. He has become scared of storms, loud noises, strong winds, etc. In the last year. Not sure what changed for this to happen. Got these to try and help him chill out during storms since we are in storm season. Has done very little to help him out. He still shakes and whines during loud noises, storms, etc.