Petosan Antibacterial Fingercloth Dog & Cat Toothbrush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Antimicrobial, chemical-free microfiber that’s self-cleaning.
- Cloth fits over the index finger with a strap for the middle finger.
- Helps remove plaque and bacteria from your furry friend’s mouth.
- No need to apply pressure while wiping teeth.
- Clean by rinsing the cloth in lukewarm water and hanging to dry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- H&H Pets Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 8 count$6.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Black Sheep Organics Bamboo Dog Toothbrush$4.82Chewy Price$5.25List Price
- H&H Pets 360 Degree Bristle Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$4.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Cat & Small Dog Toothbrush, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothpaste Applicator Swaps$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Hygiene Tool Set$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Dual-Head Toothbrush, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Woobamboo Small Dog & Cat Toothbrush$4.49Chewy Price
- Triple Pet EZ Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz$6.23Chewy Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog & Cat Tooth Scaler$7.99Chewy Price
- Black Sheep Organics Peppermint Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2-oz jar$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Mint Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
This is so much easier to use than a toothbrush in my Pomeranian’s stubborn little mouth!! They wash up easily and are very soft. Buying more to have extras on hand.
We brush teeth nightly. The plastic finger brushes don't fit my finger, this does. I rinse it often so it lasts. It seems to do a great job, even my vet noticed we were doing dental care.
very good for front teeth
This is a very good purroduct to use on my kitty’s front teeth, but it still is not so easy to get his back teeth. For those areas I use the cotton swab applicators that you can also find at chewy. Combined, these two purroducts are pawmazing and get the job done!
Easy to use
I will know better when my pup goes in for a cleaning but it seems to get stuff off her teeth.
Keep those pearly whites
For such a simple things many would think it’s a joke trying to brush your small dog’s teeth with a finger cot but it works! I was told by our vet about how to brush the teeth much easier than trying to use a toothbrush
Works as expected
This stays on the finger and actually fits. I wish it could be used longer
The trouble with a pet toothbrush is that a cat's mouth is so small and I can't tell what it's rubbing on: gum? tooth? outside of mouth? With the fingerbrush, I can tell whether or not I'm getting at her teeth and gums. I had been trying to use gauze, but it snagged on her teeth too easily.
It was ok. I tried it on my babies and it rubbed some of the yellow off of their teeth but I think I still have to take them to the vet. But I’ll recommend it.
I brush my two cats teeth often...and even with my best efforts, their back teeth have developed some tartar build up. They hate getting their teeth brushed...especially when I try to get the back teeth. I bought the microfiber brush to see if it would help out with the back teeth issue. It's a good concept, but microfiber brush on my finger is just too large for my cats mouth and the back teeth don't really get cleaned. It does fine with the front teeth. The only thing I do like about it is that it kind of 'absorbs' the cat toothpaste a bit so my cats cannot immediately lick the toothpaste off the brush.
Still looking for the perfect solution
I have a small hand and my dog is a part chihuahua mix. This tooth brush is actually big on my finger and is too much to get inside her cheek. The concept is good, but not quite right in my case.