PetRageous Designs Cayman Classic Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Stylish embossed design adds a touch of class to this bowl.
- Non-slip rubber bottom helps prevent the bowl from moving.
- Top rack dishwasher safe for easy and sanitary cleanup.
- Perfect for food or water and stainless steel material won't rust.
- Top rack dishwasher safe for easy and sanitary cleanup
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Platinum Pets Modern Double Diner Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowls, Bubblegum Pink, 3.5-cup$22.45Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- JW Pet Stay in Place Mat for Dogs & Cats, Color Varies$11.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Doodle Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Wubby's Duo Diner Pet Bowls, Blue$12.69Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 48-cup$26.94Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Platinum Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Embossed Dog & Cat Bowl, Midnight Black, 0.75-cup$4.19Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Bergan Gourmet Gravity Refill Dog Feeder, Elite, 104-cup$37.99Chewy Price
- Platinum Pets Olympic Single Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowl, Silver Vein, 0.75-cup$6.61Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Outward Hound Port-A-Bowl Pet Bowl, Green, 48-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Blue, 2 cup$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Vintage Water Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$6.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 0.5-cup$6.48Chewy Price$7.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic||Glass, Silicone, Plastic||Ceramic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4-cup||3-cup; 24-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||2-cups; 16-oz||3.5-cup; 28-oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
186 Customer Reviews
They solved the sticker problem!
I have ordered these in the past and as other reviewers note, the sticker was almost impossible to remove. I ordered five more the other day and was very happy to see the sticker issue is solved. It is now easy to remove and there was no residue after removal. These are now the perfect bowls.
I thought this bowl would be a big enough water bowl for my dog - when it says 2 cups - I thought it would hold 2 cups of water - you are lucky if it holds 1 cup - another gift for the local pound.
cute, small bowls
My boyfriend and I are big on no waste, and while I was waiting for these to come in the mail, I was feeding my cat in a tubber ware bowl, which I realized must have been an awkward shape for her because she wasn’t eating all of her food. I purchased the 1 cup bowls, and she is able to reach and eat all of her food! I also like the non-skid part, she is not the type to mess with her food bowl but this is a great option to someone with a messy pet.
Not as Durable as I Had Hoped
Since advertised as X-Large for big dogs and made of stainless steel, I expected it to be thicker, sturdier and more durable than it is. It is o.k. but not great. Also, the label on the inside of the bowl is very difficult to get off. That's not a fault of the item itself but, knowing that the label will need to come off, you would think they would use an adhesive for the sticker that wouldn't hang on for dear life. So, if you order it, just be prepared to put some extra elbow grease into getting it ready for use.
Rarely write a review, but the glued label inside this bowl may tbe the worst I have encountered in my 25 years of pet parenting. After 20-plus minutes of scraping,, scrubbing, and cursing I finally had a clean bowl. There is no reason for the manufacturer to make use of their pet bowl such a challenge:
Still have terrible stickers
I just got this bowl for my French Bulldog. I love the design of the bowl, the size and the non slip bottom. Unfortunately they have the worst stickers. I still have residue at the bottom of the bowl after two hours of scrubbing with hot water and alcohol. You would think they would put even a little thought into their packaging.
Got rusty in just 3 days! Better spend extra $$$ and get porcelain or plastic ones
They must have fixed the issue everyone was talking about with the stickers in the bottom of the bowls. Mine came out all in one piece and left no residue. Super excited to use them! A little smaller than excepted.
Seem to like friskies the best
Wish you had more large size cans. Feeding the neighborhood of unwanted cats
First let me say these 1 cup bowls are the cutest! I ordered 8 of these for my babies. The sticker attached to the inside bottom of the bowl is RIDICULOUS to remove. I managed to get 6 of them cleaned in about 4 days of soaking/scrubbing but still have 2 bowls that have a sticky residue. I've even tried letting chemicals sit on them to loosen it up. I haven't been able to use them yet so I can't say whether the babies will like them but the nonskid bottoms seem nice. I would have rated this product much higher if it weren't for the stickers.