PetRageous Designs Fiji Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl
About This Item
- Non-slip thermoplastic bottom helps to prevent the bowl from sliding around or scratching floors.
- The material extends up and hugs the side of the bowl to offer a unique pattern in addition to the paw print.
- Features a stainless steel interior that prevents bacteria from growing.
- Safe for the top rack of the dishwasher, making it the perfect mix of style and convenience.
- Choose from sizes that hold up to 1.75 cups, 3.75 cups, or 6.5 cups to suit your dog’s appetite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Drymate Leopard & Zebra Border Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat, Black$8.82Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 1.5 Cups, 2 count$8.84Chewy Price$15.50List Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$8.38Chewy Price$8.84List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 3.75-cup$6.91Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Food Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 4 Cup$9.13Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 1 Cup$6.53Chewy Price$7.26List Price
- DealBone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$19.81Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Boavista Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Silicone Stainless Steel Double Diner Dog & Cat Bowl, Brown, 6 Cup$18.21Chewy Price$19.54List Price
- Platinum Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Embossed Dog & Cat Bowl, Electric Purple, 6.25-cup$10.55Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||BPA-Free, Lead-Free|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6 1/2-cup||1.75-cup; 14-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
These bowls are not wht I expected... I thought they would be heavier... I was having water on the floor from spills everyday from my other bowl because I have two young kittens tht are very very playful n it was getting spilt all the time ... but I'm very happily pleased after trying these bowls for almost two wks now not one mess or spill ,so I'm happy problem seems to be solved ...I even ordered more in the small size n one in the medium size to put in kitchen n when more come in I'm ordering two more medium bowls so I'm already buying more If u don't mind a very light weight bowl it works for no spills at least for me
Eh... It's not great
Not super impressed with this bowl. It's actually a plastic bowl with rubber on one side and the metal liner on the other. When I ordered it, I thought it was a metal bowl with the rubber footing. The plastic bowl is flimsy and was cracked upon arrival. After looking at the quality I just decided to keep and use it as I don't know that a replacement would last long either so just skipped the process.
New Kitten, New Bowls
Great value and good quality. The non-skid bottoms keep the bowls in place. The designs are attractive. I would recommend them .
nice looking, functional bowls
These bowls look nice, not too cute, and are easy to clean.
We got this bowl when our German Shepard was 3 months old. Now 15 months old he will carry his bowl around and toss it around, there maybe a few scratches in it but no dents.
not dishwasher friendly
If you get this I'd recommend handwashing. It was a great size and the non slid base was great for stopping kitties from playing floor hockey with their bowls. The issue I had was water getting stuck inside the silicone? pieces on the outside of the bowl so I couldn't dry it out and was worried about mold. It probably won't be an issue if you always hand wash them.
Very Nice Bowl
This bowl is super nice. It has non-skid material on the bottom so it doesn't slide around and on the sides which makes it easier to pick it up. My regret is that I should have bought a larger size but it still works good. I use to give my doggie her treats. Very, very, nice.
Perfect for my cats
Wanted to use the bowls for a bit before leaving a review. I bought 4 of the small bowls, one for water and one for food for each of my cats. These bowls are perfect! They are just the right amount of depth that it doesn't bother my cat's whiskers when eating food or drinking water. Very easy to clean. I haven't had any problems with sliding (one set sits on a silicon mat which helps) but my cats aren't aggressive eaters so I wasn't worried about that. Would recommend if you are in need of some new cat bowls.
Sturdy, quality design
Bought this for our 40 pound dog because description said it would not slide around. It does not. Sturdy stainless steel bowl and rubber outer design keeps it in place. Liked that it comes in different sizes. The 3.75 cup was perfect for our pooch.
Great bowls for big dogs!
They are cute and pretty big I upgraded my dogs from 4 cup regular stainless steel bowls to these. They love them and so do I because now they don’t move around and make a mess or a bunch of noise.