PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from a sturdy poly-cotton blend with poly fiber fill.
- Attractive solid coat is fetching and versatile, keeping your dog safe from the elements.
- Heavyweight coat is water and windproof, perfect for wild adventures or harsh weather.
- Reflective stitching keeps your pup visible during the night or dark days.
- Adjustable fuzzy fastener back closure makes this coat easy to put on and take off and allows for a snug but comfortable fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rugged Dog Life Jacket, Small$22.25Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Calgary Insulated Dog Jacket, Red, X-Large$37.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Plaid Dog & Cat Puffer Jacket, White/Black, 1 count, Large$16.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Love Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, XX-Large$15.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Anchorage Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Blue, Medium$15.59Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Portland Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Crimson, XX-Large$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- GF Pet Alpine Puffer Dog Coat, Dark Blue, Small$48.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Winter Sailor Dog Parka, Burgundy, Medium$49.99Chewy Price
- Furhaven Reversible Reflective Puffer Dog Coat, Red$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chevron Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Coat, Black, Medium$14.69Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cinching Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Black/Red Plaid, Medium$18.19Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Adventure Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Medium, Navy$16.79Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
707 Customer Reviews
Worth every penny
Bought a large teal jacket for my 70 lb. Am Staff mix in 2020 and it is still holding up. It is a perfect and adjustable style for 'difficult to fit' or broad-chested dogs. A harness fits perfectly under or over the jacket. It's reflective along the seam, waterproof, and very warm. My dog loves wearing his jacket. It's still in good condition today even though my dog is active and high-energy. We hike and walk regularly (New England) and the jacket is breathable and functional.
Very nice coat
Love this coat. It's great for difficult to fit dog shapes. I did have to return it once because I measured according to the grid and it ended up too big. She's 30 inches long and the XXL was far too big. It has a velcro strap around the middle and it was able to fit her 30 inch chest with a size large, that I got in exchange. It was a little short but fit her well enough for me to be comfortable. So she's 30 inches from neck to tail and 3o inches around her chest. And size large worked. This is very well made. I'm very happy with it.
Great jacket-runs large
I bought two of these jackets. They are very high quality, warm, and cute. Easy to put on and take off, dogs love them. I highly suggest basing size on the length of your dog, not so much on chest measurement since the jacket is easily adjustable around the chest and it runs big. My dog in the pic is wearing XL. He is very long and weighs 75 lbs.
One awesome dog jacket
Truman will be toasty warm when the New England snows start with this incredible coat. You pop their head through a head opening (took treats to accomplish) then the bottom part goes through the front legs, keeps the chest warm, then it velcros closed on the back. It has a very nice stand up collar. The construction of this piece is remarkable similar to my horses blankets but the velcro closures make it nicer. Pet Rageous Designs is a new company to me and with their quality and prices I won't be looking elsewhere in the future.
exactly what I needed!
My dog has a very odd body shape due to her breed mixes (English bulldog, Pomeranian, Great Dane). She has a turkey chest, tiny neck, and she’s very long. I was looking for something for the very cold winter days that also protected her bare belly. This coat is perfect! Love the design and it will definitely keep her belly warm. Only one issue I find is I am going to have to fasten something to the coat as the strap is on the smallest setting and the length of it just flops around at the top of the coat (you can kind of see in the photo)
Nice Winter Coat
I bought this a couple of months ago, but just used it today. It’s nice and heavy, easy to put on and waterproof. We have snow right now, and discovered the bib connecting the straps, gathers snow. Still a great jacket, but because the fabric is heavy, it doesn’t have much flexibility. Still worth the money. Great jacket!
Love This Jacket!
This jacket is not only warm but also is great in the wet elements. It definitely covers my little guys body offering great protection from the cold, rain and snow. I love that the Velcro attaches on his back rather than his belly where it's difficult to see. Will but again in the future!
Super warm but ran large
These are excellent and will keep both my dogs warm all winter - one is a beagle/basset mix (21 lbs, long body and bulky chest), and a 51lb pit/lab mix with a barrel chest. I had to exchange each after going off the size chart, so I recommend sizing down if your pup is on the line.
This is one of the best dog jackets we ever had! It looks great, very nice color and fabric, even better in person. Reading the reviews before ordering helps a lot, I ordered size L for my 50lb hound, and it fits perfectly.
Great coat but too big!
I just received the new dog coat for our girl and realized the size is XXLarge which is for dogs over 95 pounds. She is a Pitbull mix that weighs about 85 pounds. I thought I was ordering XLarge, but now see that my eyes deceived me. The size choice skipped from Large to XXLarge and I obviously glossed over that. The color, styling and quality all look great, so I guess we will keep it, but if a XLarge ever becomes available, she would definitely fit in that size better.