PetRageous Designs Key West Embossed Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, Lime, 1.5-cup
About This Item
- Bowl is hand-crafted and oven fired for lasting durability.
- Saucer meets all FDA regulations and standards for a safe feeding option.
- Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning.
- Microwave safe so you can heat with confidence.
- Shallow design means kitty whiskers won't get in food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$24.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Berlin Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Paris Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Striped Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 0.75-cup, 2 count$11.38Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Fresco Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 1-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 0.75-cup, 2 count$10.21Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Boavista Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Cuddle Tapestry Placemat, Jumbo$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Small$11.24Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Waggo Bubble Dog & Cat Placemat, Black$14.99Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 8-cup$17.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1.5-cup$7.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cups; 12-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||0.75-cup; 6-oz||2-cups; 16-oz||1-cup; 8-oz|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Perfect bowls for my small breed fur babies
Cute and well made. The size is perfect for my needs, very happy with purchase.
Wide and shallow dish design makes it easy for my cat to eat out of.
My cat Mimi loves eating her wet canned food out of these dishes. Their wide and shallow design makes it easy for her to eat her food. I like the way they look and they are easy to stack on top of one another for storage. They were well packed for shipment, with each dish being wrapped inside thick layers of bubble wrap inside a sturdy Chewy cardboard box. Fortunately, where I live, there is a Chewy distribution facility not that far away, so I receive my packages from Chewy via Fedex delivery within 1 to 3 days.
Perfect in every way
I tried Many different bowl shapes and sizes when first buying dishes for my new kittens. This is by far my and the kitties favorite! It's attractive yet not too 'cutesy'. It's decently heavy so doesn't shift around, despite herculean efforts by one very greedy 10 week old! I really like the subtle style of the inner ridges and they help in slowing down my gobbler a bit: food gets caught on the ridges a little, which is a good thing. Cleaning is a breeze (not much to clean honestly after my 2 have had at it :) The size and shape are perfect to prevent whisker fatigue. At first I thought it might be too big for them - it isn't. You don't have to fill it up, obviously, and it's amazing how fast their whiskers grow, so a wider, shallow dish is always a good idea. I made the mistake of getting tiny bowls for tiny cats at first. That didn't last a week. My only wish is that it came in a couple of other colors so I could have a few different ones. Highly recommend!
Perfect and love it!
Great little dog bowl—color is bright and the bowl is heavy so she doesn’t tip it!over.
Favorite cat bowl
All the petrageous cat bowls are really nice, but this beautiful lime green bowl is my absolute favorite. I have been buying them for three years because they’re the perfect size for cats and their whiskers, and they are very durable.
Perfect Cat Dish
My cat Vivian likes these dishes because they are roomy enough for her whiskers and she can spread her wet food around without getting it all over the floor. I like them for how lovely they look, especially like the terracotta colored rim. I will be buying more. Had my last set of PetRageous dishes for more than 12 years.
Dog bowls seem to come in 1 cup or 3 cup sizes. I needed something in between and this PetRageous Design pet dish has proved to be perfect for my small dog. It holds a cup and a half, just the right amount for my small breed puppy. Food no longer is pushed over the side and to the floor. The color is cheerful and there is a little paw embossed in the bottom of the bowl. .
I love this dish!
This is the most awesome pet food dish ever. While it is ceramic it is so strong...the floor will crack before it does. Cleans easily and it's a great size. Moving all the other dishes in the back of the cabinet...these are great looking and don't look overly pet dish like. :D Love them.
I bought these to replace bigger bowls, these are perfect and pretty too!
I am actually using two of these bowls outside for wildlife under a tree. So far so good!