Petrainer PET916 Waterproof 1000-ft Dog Training Collar
About This Item
- Designed with an external antenna which allows through-wall technology with a range of 1000 feet. Choose from level 0-100.
- Waterproof and rechargeable—you can charge the receiver and the transmitter simultaneously.
- The large colorful silicone buttons are easy to see in dim lighting.
- Choose between 3 training modes—static, vibration and standard beep.
- 3-Year Warranty—register your training collar after purchase to increase your 1-Year Warranty to a 3-Year Warranty! Once registered, if you come across any problems with your original purchase, you will be eligible to receive a new product free of charge!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL, 6 count$31.67Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Quail, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$7.66Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, All You Need is Love & A Dog$17.93Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Ring$30.63Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- SportDOG TEK Series 1.5 GPS Dog Tracking System$429.95Chewy Price$439.95List Price
- Puppies in Bloom Color Coordinated Breeder Record Keeping Charts$11.00Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$12.49Chewy Price
- Petcube Cam HD Monitoring With Vet Chat Pet Camera, 3 count$104.85Chewy Price$113.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static...||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic, Silicone||Nylon, Plastic, Silicone, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic, Silicone|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Compatibility||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable, Battery Powered||Rechargeable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||—||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Worked for a little while
I have 2 boxer puppies.. I bought these in October of 2021 knowing that I would need them for the girls once Spring started. Started using them in March 2022. Now one has stopped working... no to happy, It won't turn on. When you charge it just vibrates till it dies im going to need to buy something else
don't buy this
absolute crapi. doesn't hold a charge. Volume is so low no one can hear it at max. If there was negative stars that would be my rating.
This is the second training collar we've had, the first broke (wouldn't hold a charge) so we got a free replacement, now both pieces that go on the collar have broke so you can't use them. Wouldn't recommend this brand.
Not for 2 pets for sure
The remote does not work on collars separately. Works well if only for one dog, which defeats the purpose of the 2 settings & 2 collars
Do Not Buy This Product
Ordered this and quit working after 2 weeks. Contacted them. They were quick to replace with another one. ONLY WORSE. Contacted them AGAIN and asked to have money refunded or replaced with quality product. Offered to send back AT THEIR expense. Nothing. Emailed 2 more times. Nothing. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN
electric shock doesn’t work
I’ve tried contacting the company and haven’t had any luck. I called doing. Their business hours and the machine came in and said they were closed. I emailed the email address listed and it was returned as unknown.
I do not like this collar we bought it a couple months ago and it’s won’t work already. It doesn’t shock anymore
I purchased 2 of these collars and neither one worked correctly. The E Shock never worked and the vibration worked at first and then intermittently and then stopped all together. The buttons were difficult as they were so rubbery they didn't seem to make much contact with the controller. This product was poorly made and a big waste of money.
Collar broke by day 2 and by day 8 became a danger to my dog. It works but is by far the worst training collar I have ever bought. The collar is cheaply made and the prongs on the trainer are long and hard when compared to other products I have used in the past.
Just what I needed
I needed to be able to distract my dog from whining at night. For years she had been fine all night. Then, after I spent a few restless nights on the sofa she figured I needed to be there. She is very attached to me so once I was able to sleep soundly in my own bed, going into the room where her crate is was not an option as it would be a reward. This collar has tone, vibrate and shock. I never even took the protective caps off the prongs because I didn't intend to use the shock feature on her. She learned very quickly to stop barking and carrying on when I keyed the tone.